Major Crimes

Rules Of Engagment

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Jul 22, 2013 on TNT

• Another Excellent Episode

Starting a father and his son caught in a drive by at a gas station this episode was another wonderful instalment of Major Crimes. The reasons and race to apprehend the perpetrators of this heinous crime kept us riveted for an hour. Just when you think they couldn't top their last performance Major Crimes goes and does it again. Another beautifully written and acted Berenger as Captain Raydors Husband gave his best performance in possibly his last appearance on the show. The writers teased us with the confrontation between Sanchez and the new ADA who hitherto he had been fawning hope they explore that more down the season.

And of course my fav character Rusty was there. I loved the scene where Jack (Raydors Husband was about to tell Rusty he knew about him to get back at Raydor, Rusty's face was a study! But luckily he changed his mind , though am not sure he fooled Rusty)

I must say I loved Brenda but Captain Raydor sure knows how to get confessions using all that's required to keep the letter if not the spirit of the law! I wish they could do more Rustycentric episodes .

I almost forgot the actor playing Browning was spot on as a narcissistic bully. His rage was palpable you almost forget dude was acting.