Make It or Break It Forums

ABC Family (ended 2012)

Bring Kelly to the Rock next season!

wildpt

[1]Jun 5, 2011
    • level: 2

It would be great to see her at the Rock next season. I really doubt Emily will come back, nine months pregnant and 1 year to the Olympics is just to much, so they could add Kelly to the Rock familly. It would be hilarious seeing her with Lauren!

Edited on 06/05/2011 12:03am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

alirk

[2]Jun 6, 2011
    • level: 22

I think that's a really good idea!

aliSuz

[3]Jun 8, 2011
    • level: 8

Yeah she's really grown on me so I wouldn't mind that happening!

cielo215

[4]Jun 27, 2011
    • level: 4

I hope she is back too, the actress who plays her, Nicole Anderson is so beautiful and in my opinion she is the best actress so far in the show.

Austute21

[5]Oct 1, 2011
    • level: 1

I can't see them bring Kelly Parker in.If you recall we didn't see her standing alongside Payson Lauren or Kaylie in the Season 2 finale.

TracyTrouble

[6]Oct 1, 2011
    • level: 10
    Emily won't be back apparently as the writers have said they've wrapped her and Damon's storyline up. Sad really as it would be good to show the struggles of being teenage parents; maybe her visiting the Rock and realising what she's lost - then dealing with the fallout.

As for Kelly I was warming to her towards the end of the last season; when you realise the family she has and the life she's led then you see why she's made herself so hard. However, the girl has a heart, hence why she didn't hand over Kaylie's diary, so it would be nice to see her coming to the Rock and slotting into the spot that Emily has left.

I hope that Summer has gone for good as I found her holier than thou act completely annoying, and I'm a christian. Lauren also drives me mad as I had a 'friend' like her at school who set me up more than once to take the fall; so I thinks that's probably why I dislike her so much. For me it would be good to see her getting some payback this season (even if its only on a karma level). I think they got Kaylie over her anorexia too quickly so it would be good to see if she really has 'got better' (usually anorexia is a lifelong problem) and what part Austin Tucker plays in her recovery.