Make It or Break It Forums

ABC Family (ended 2012)

Does Lauren need help

naldro

[1]Dec 13, 2010
    • level: 30

Lauren is such a trouble maker and a liar. It seems she's lying in every episode. It probably stems from her mother's desertion but she shouldn't be like that. She first had a problem with her dad dating Summer and then had a problem with him dating Chloe and told a lie that led to their break up. She tried to force Nicky on Kaylie hoping that it would leave Marty free to be with her. But in the end Nicky left leaving Payson who liked Nicky heart broken. Her fathershould send her to a shrink.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

OneAmanda2

[2]Aug 31, 2011
    • level: 5
    I cannot stand Lauren. She is a sociopath. She doesn't care to hurt anyone else as long as it is for her gain.

SlidingKat

[3]Sep 18, 2011
    • level: 5
    Have to agree. I was so disappointed that the end of the last season showed her going out a winner after all her scheming and lies. Really glad they got renewed, because the show ending like that would have bothered me

Isyria

[4]Sep 26, 2011
    • level: 1

No she needs a slap and putting in her place. I love this programme but she is making it unwatchable for me.

She really needs to get her just desserts. What kind of a role model is the character setting to others. That its ok to Lie, cheat and manipulate people to get what you want with no reppercussions. Someone knock her off the beam already!

alirk

[5]Oct 29, 2011
    • level: 22

She needs some Jesus and some discipline!