Make It or Break It Forums

ABC Family (ended 2012)

What happened?

Austute21

[1]Dec 23, 2011
    • level: 1

Does anyone know if Chelsea Hobbs's departure was her own choice or if the decision was made by the producers? Also does anyone if Susan Ward (Chole kometko)is leaving as well and is it true Season 3 will onlt be 8 episodes?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

SillySophie

[2]Jan 14, 2012
    • level: 9
    Chelsea had made some comments on her twitter that made it sound like it wasn't her idea to leave. I don't know if Susan Ward will be back or not. Candice Cameron Bure announced on her twitter that she won't be back either, so I hope Susan will be. That would be a lot of people to cut out at the same time. Season 3, at this point, has only been picked up for 8 episodes. The way things are going, it sounds like this is going to be the end of the show.

BriannaMoore

[3]Feb 29, 2012
    • level: 2

She got prego in real life so they made it into the show..

Synetech

[4]Apr 9, 2012
    • level: 22
    SillySophie wrote:
    Season 3, at this point, has only been picked up for 8 episodes. The way things are going, it sounds like this is going to be the end of the show.
    Dammit; and yet that pile of garbage Secret Life keeps getting renewed‽

Wait, is that a fact or is it conjecture based on Sasha's "you have to forget about the Rock for the next eight weeks" speech?
    Edited on 04/09/2012 10:08pm

SillySophie

[5]Apr 12, 2012
    • level: 9
    Oh, I don't think any official pickup/cancellation announcements will happen until May. It is just my feeling that the show has gone as far as it can go. I think the girls will be at the Olympics at the end of the season, which has been the focus of the whole series. That, plus the show isn't one of ABC Family's golden children like Secret Life, Pretty Little Liars, or Switched at Birth have become. It's more like Kyle XY, which started out hot and then got pushed aside and dumped with no closure.