Make It or Break It

ABC Family (ended 2012)

rapturerogue

Make It or Break It Fan Reviews (52)

• I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY R CANCELLING THE SHOW!!!!!!!!

This can't be happening!!!!!....... i really loved this show and i wanted to see who was gonna take gold in the olympics..... Kaylie? Payson? Lauren? WOW!!!! i can't believe its all gonna be over after tonight...

even though Holly Sorenson said that they had to cancel it due to the drop in ratings but i have one thing to say to that: you cant punish the people who LOVE this show...

It included almost everything: drama, romance, the amazing sport of gymanastics, friendship and so much more........

Anyway i cant be all mopy so all i am gonna say is that this show was really cool to watch and i knew that it was gonna be a great hit ever since the very first episode (pilot) just like glee......

My ultimate favourite series r make it or break it, glee, and 90210......

FAREWELL MAKE IT OR BREAK IT!!!!!!
  • Can't believe you are cancelling the show

I loved this show I can't believe you would cancel it mid season. If are gonna cancel it you should have cancelled after the olympics or never made season 3. I'm so pissed off. It needs to be brought back so we can see the olympics or at least make a movie out of it.
  • please dont cancel make it or break it :) sign the petition!!!! :D

if u dont want make it or break it to be cancelled please go to this link and sign the petition!! :) were almost there!!! http://www.thepetitionsite.com/808/896/836/keep-make-it-or-break-it-on-abc-family/#sign
  • PLEASE KEEP THIS SHOW ON TV

THIS WAS THE BEST SHOW I EVER WATCH I WATCH IT SO MUCH I GO ON ON DEMAND AND WATCH THIS THE BEST SHOW MY LITTLE GIRL WATCH IT SOME MUCH MY LITTLE GIRL WANTS TO DO GYMNASTICS SO MUCH THAT SHE WANTS TO GIVE UP DANCE BUT SHE SAID SHES SO HAPPY ABOUT GYMNASTICS SHES GOING TO DO DANCE AND GYMNASTICS.AND SHE IS VERY SAD ITS NOT COMING BACK I WISH THESE PEOPLE WOULD KEEP THIS SHOW ON PLUS THEY HAD A GOOD JOB DOING THAT.
  • Can Not Believe.

I can not believe that ABC Family cancelled the show. I had gotten so into it! Why the heck would you cancel it!! I love this show and I can't find any like it. Please bring it back!!!!!
  • Love this show! Should NOT be cancelled!!!!!!!

This is my FAVORITE show! There is no way that it could be cancelled. It should be brought!!!
  • SADNESS!

I am very sad that this great show in ending! I have watched every episode and I think its unfair that we do not get to see how they do in the olympics! I guess we will never know!
  • I love this show

return the show .. it gives the athletes understand how to operate, invest only a .. and leaving no time for personal life .. about friendship and forgiveness .. return the show
  • They should put it back

i wish it would go back...the people who made it should of kept it going its my favorite show ever.. why did it even stop?!!?!?!
  • Absoloutely Gutted It's been Cancelled!

Can't believe they have cancelled MIOBI!! Was my favourite show ever, absoloutely Gutted. :( WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH :(
  • make it or break it lets get another season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ABC FAMILY PLEASE KEEP MAKE IT OR BREAK IT FOR ANOTHER SEASON!!!! http://twitition.com/r3xds
  • I just love this show!!

I'm 30 yrs old and I love love this show. I can't stand Lauren though. I wish something would happen to put that girl in her place. I love all of the others though. It can be a bit over the top a times but it is still good. I think that they could make the girls a little more street wise, with their verbal comebacks and with the insults...lol. Payson is a pain to watch sometimes, but I just love love kmetkcos mom. I'm so glad everything is working out for her. She reminds me a lot of myself.
  • DO NOT WATCH ABC FAMILY!

Okay please read this, Since they cancelled Make it Or Break it we have to show them that we REALLY love that show. So here is what were gonna do, DO NOT TURN/WATCH abc family at ANY Circumstances . Then MAYBE they will bring back MIOBI.!!!
  • Brings out the reality of what some gymnasts may go through ... but a bit over dramatic.

Whether it has to do with money issues, friends, or just trying to stay qualified for the next round in your career, its all in this show. And may I just say, a lot of it is so true! The competition is so tough, that its hard to keep yourself together. Make It Or Break It is one of the best gymnastics shows (if not the only) and really brings out the true colors in the characters in this show. Which all the conflicts they face, whether its with each other, with themselves, or with the sport, you can see what its like, and their batle to go for the gold.
  • Do NOT cancel, great family show!

Great family show, there is not a lot that you can watch with your kids and actually enjoy the show or worry about what is going to air that your not comfortable with your kids seeing.

This shows kids about hard work, dedication, realistic let down, as well as the good that comes with hardwork.

Bring it back, my college aged child still loves this show!
  • Why take the negative side?

This show is inspiring to everyone even non gymnasts so why on earth would you cancel it? you named it Make it or break it. I guess you took the negative end on this one. There was so much more to be showcased and now a story is left untold.
  • MAKE IT OR BREAK IT!!

IT WAS A REALLLLLLYYYY GOOD SHOW AND SOOO MANY OF MY FRIENDS AND I WANT IT BACK AS IT WAS THE GREATEST SHOW!!!!

PLEASE BRING SEASON 4 OUT! THE USA DID SO WELL AT THE OLYMPICS AT LONDON 2012 SO I DONT SEE WHY THE SHOW CAN COME BACK ON!!! PLEASE

• MAKE IT OR BREAK IT

THIS SHOW IS THE BEST SHOW IN THE ENTIRE WORLD AND I WANT SEASON 4 AND I HOPE SOMEONE THAT MATTERS IS READING THIS. THAT SHOW INSPIRED SO MANY PEOPLE AND THERE ARE MORE GOOD REVIEWS THAN BAD. SO I BET NOW PEOPLE WILL WATCH IT. PLEASE I WAS CRYING WHEN IT WAS OVER AND I KNOW THIS PROBABLY WONT BE ENOUGH BUT YOU SHOULD HAVE A VOTE ON THE ABC WEBSITE ON THE MAKE IT OR BREAK IT PAGE. 2 CHOICES YES I WANT THE SHOW OR NO I DONT WANT THE SHOW BACK. PLEASE YOU CAN AT LEAST TRY. THANK YOU FOR ANYONE READING THIS ANDTAKING IT INTO CONSIDERATION.

P.S. SORRY MY CAPS LOCK BUTTON WAS STUCK SO ITS ALL IN CAPS LOCK.
  • we want season 4!

I love this show!

please please please tell me there id going to be a season 4 , if not please i request who so ever the person is that manages it to turn it back on PLEASE!

• Show should not be cancelled !! !! !!

Bunheads is stupid. Make it or Break was the best show ever. They should of never canceled it! They should of showed the girls going to London. Fricking Furious!
  • I LOVE THIS SHOW!

Why is it that anyone who has money can have a stupid reality show, but this show that has a FANTASTIC storyline and is not all about money, sex & drugs can't make it? I enjoy watching this happy show where the twists and turns are simply problems between girls & the competition for the Olympics.

This is by far my favorite show EVER.

I will be so upset if it is cancelled.
  • Make it or break it is a realy good show ever time it comes on I got to to see it, it also expiers me in some ways like i'v been thinking about doind gymnastics and when I saw the show now I know I want to do it and I can't wait to see the next show.

Make it or break it is good show and if you haven't seen it you should and if I miss a show I find ways to watch it because you get hooked on the show befor and you want to see what happens on the nexts and the nexts and beofr you know it your in love with the show so I hope to see it again and again so member if you havn't see it go see it now don't waste nomore time go see it it to good to miss and the girls who are in the show keep on doing your best and you will always do good.
  • this show is awesome and i love it.... i really hope the get picked up for a season 3..... its amazing the work they do in making these films and the shw may be t dramatic but what life is not dramatic.

this show is awesome and i love it.... i really hope the get picked up for a season 3..... its amazing the work they do in making these films and the shw may be t dramatic but what life is not dramatic. i so can't wait for season 2 to be out on dvd.... i'm not gonna write any spoilers but if you guys end it the way you do without a season 3 i would be very upset.... because i think shows deserve a good ending not matter what. Anyways keep going because im loving every minute of it.
  • pretty upset that they cancelled this show...

I really wish they would've kept it. It always taught me a lesson and made me feel good for watching it
  • Show is dramatic, a bit predictable, but powerful performances

I love Emily's relationship with her mom. one episode they like each other, the next one they dont like each other. this is one of the reasons why i love this show. Some other shows are like this but this is the first ever gymnastic show that actually shows their normal lives and how egotistical most gymnasts are. Kaylie is getting a bit annoying, i think its time she stands up to her so called best friend who made out with her boyfriend. Which leads us to Carter. The so-called nice boyfriend. One thing i love about him though is that he still loves Kaylie and knows he did a stupid thing. I love Payson but she gets annoying sometimes. Sasha is just good looking that's all i have to say and i think that now that Payson's dad is gone, her mom and Sasha might have a thing going
  • Make It or Break It

This show is inspiring to so many people. I love this show so freaking much! They cancelled it at such a bad spot!! We needed to see how the Olympics would go and what relationships would remain!
  • make it or break it

Make it or break it was the best show ever, it should still be on tv even if it did lose some fans. There are more people out there that still want to watch the show. Personally, I would love to find out which girl got the gold metal, if their friendship lasted after the Olympics and how Lo's character grew into a better person.
  • dont you dare

pleaze make another season i love the show and im a gymnast my self and pretty please let there be another season,

i hope they do
  • A fun show set in the rather exclusive world of competitive gymnastics. The pressures and issues and career choices these characters have to make at such a young age is realistic & daunting. The "behind-the-scenes" drama is a delicious bonus to the show.

Let's get this part out of the way. These actors are not going to be winning any Emmys in the near future, the direction and editing is sometimes a little slow, and the storyline can be somewhat predictable... even the "twists" can be predictable. HOWEVER - I can't get enough of this show!!! I'm officially adicted.

It's got that wonderful ability to draw you into their tense, strict world of high pressure training and you can't help but cheer them on as they compete at the top level and also try to balance social and family demands. Sure, lots of people juggle careers with friends, family, study and maybe even a second-job... but we usually do it when we are "adults". Not 16 years old, with raging hormones, parents who are still huge influences in our personal choices... or quite as much drama as these Gym Families (epecially the mothers) bring to the table.

Plenty of frustrating, exagerated chracters and behaviour, but that's typial of TV. There's the villian, the angel, the one with the boy, an the new girl - suffering those all too familar problems of trying to break into a world that just doesn't want you as extra competition. The actors are improving their skills as the season moves on. The guys are cute, the girls are pretty, the parents are crazy and I think it's a great, fun show. When I grew up, I was envious of girls doing gymnaticas or competing in athletics... and now I'm more grateful I got to live a normal childhood and that this was not my own reality!! If you like these movies/shows, then I think you'll like this show:
    Bring it On
    Stick It
    Whip It
    Desperate Housewives
  • I love gymnastics

i love this show.. properly balanced all the characters..
< 1 2