Make It or Break It

ABC Family (ended 2012)

rapturerogue

Make It or Break It Fan Reviews (47)

• Get Nicky Russo back on the show

I like the show but I thinke cody longo "nicky russo" shoud be more in the up coming episode pleas!!!!!!!!
  • No sence

A drama about going to the gym and performances? Yeesh! This whole show is clearly melodramatic.
  • Make It or Break It

This show is inspiring to so many people. I love this show so freaking much! They cancelled it at such a bad spot!! We needed to see how the Olympics would go and what relationships would remain!
  • Make it or Break it

I absolutely positively loved this freakin show. ! thats all i have to say lol
  • make it or break it

Make it or break it was the best show ever, it should still be on tv even if it did lose some fans. There are more people out there that still want to watch the show. Personally, I would love to find out which girl got the gold metal, if their friendship lasted after the Olympics and how Lo's character grew into a better person.
  • I <3 Gymnastics

I love this show!!! The drama makes it good!!!!

I <3 Gymnastics!!!
  • my hope

i like for the show to continue
  • Bring Back "Make It Or Break It"!

I see many fans of "Make It Or Break It" saying they would like for the show to continue. But will you just say so, or will you actually do something to show this? If you want "Make It Or Break It" to come back, search Facebook for "Bring Back Make It Or Break It" and click Like to the page that you find. They need every Like they can get, if there is any chance for this to work. Will you do this one click of the mouse to help "Make It Or Break It"?
  • Why take the negative side?

This show is inspiring to everyone even non gymnasts so why on earth would you cancel it? you named it Make it or break it. I guess you took the negative end on this one. There was so much more to be showcased and now a story is left untold.
  • MAKE IT OR BREAK IT

I LOVE THIS SHOW AND I CAN'T STAND WHY DID THEY CANCELED IT! IT IS MY FAVOURITE SHOW AND I REALLY MISS IT!!!!! IT INSPIRED ME, I AM A GYMNAST SO THAT WAS A VERY BIG MOTIVATION TO ME. I AM FROM POLAND AND I REALLY WISH ABC FAMILY COULD MAKE ANOTHER SEASONS! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • MAKE IT OR BREAK IT!!

IT WAS A REALLLLLLYYYY GOOD SHOW AND SOOO MANY OF MY FRIENDS AND I WANT IT BACK AS IT WAS THE GREATEST SHOW!!!!

PLEASE BRING SEASON 4 OUT! THE USA DID SO WELL AT THE OLYMPICS AT LONDON 2012 SO I DONT SEE WHY THE SHOW CAN COME BACK ON!!! PLEASE

• MAKE IT OR BREAK IT

THIS SHOW IS THE BEST SHOW IN THE ENTIRE WORLD AND I WANT SEASON 4 AND I HOPE SOMEONE THAT MATTERS IS READING THIS. THAT SHOW INSPIRED SO MANY PEOPLE AND THERE ARE MORE GOOD REVIEWS THAN BAD. SO I BET NOW PEOPLE WILL WATCH IT. PLEASE I WAS CRYING WHEN IT WAS OVER AND I KNOW THIS PROBABLY WONT BE ENOUGH BUT YOU SHOULD HAVE A VOTE ON THE ABC WEBSITE ON THE MAKE IT OR BREAK IT PAGE. 2 CHOICES YES I WANT THE SHOW OR NO I DONT WANT THE SHOW BACK. PLEASE YOU CAN AT LEAST TRY. THANK YOU FOR ANYONE READING THIS ANDTAKING IT INTO CONSIDERATION.

P.S. SORRY MY CAPS LOCK BUTTON WAS STUCK SO ITS ALL IN CAPS LOCK.
  • I love gymnastics

i love this show.. properly balanced all the characters..
  • we want season 4!

I love this show!

please please please tell me there id going to be a season 4 , if not please i request who so ever the person is that manages it to turn it back on PLEASE!

• pretty upset that they cancelled this show...

I really wish they would've kept it. It always taught me a lesson and made me feel good for watching it
  • PLEASE KEEP THIS SHOW ON TV

THIS WAS THE BEST SHOW I EVER WATCH I WATCH IT SO MUCH I GO ON ON DEMAND AND WATCH THIS THE BEST SHOW MY LITTLE GIRL WATCH IT SOME MUCH MY LITTLE GIRL WANTS TO DO GYMNASTICS SO MUCH THAT SHE WANTS TO GIVE UP DANCE BUT SHE SAID SHES SO HAPPY ABOUT GYMNASTICS SHES GOING TO DO DANCE AND GYMNASTICS.AND SHE IS VERY SAD ITS NOT COMING BACK I WISH THESE PEOPLE WOULD KEEP THIS SHOW ON PLUS THEY HAD A GOOD JOB DOING THAT.
  • I love this show

return the show .. it gives the athletes understand how to operate, invest only a .. and leaving no time for personal life .. about friendship and forgiveness .. return the show
  • Do NOT cancel, great family show!

Great family show, there is not a lot that you can watch with your kids and actually enjoy the show or worry about what is going to air that your not comfortable with your kids seeing.

This shows kids about hard work, dedication, realistic let down, as well as the good that comes with hardwork.

Bring it back, my college aged child still loves this show!
  • They should put it back

i wish it would go back...the people who made it should of kept it going its my favorite show ever.. why did it even stop?!!?!?!
  • Can Not Believe.

I can not believe that ABC Family cancelled the show. I had gotten so into it! Why the heck would you cancel it!! I love this show and I can't find any like it. Please bring it back!!!!!
  • Love this show! Should NOT be cancelled!!!!!!!

This is my FAVORITE show! There is no way that it could be cancelled. It should be brought!!!
  • Can't believe you are cancelling the show

I loved this show I can't believe you would cancel it mid season. If are gonna cancel it you should have cancelled after the olympics or never made season 3. I'm so pissed off. It needs to be brought back so we can see the olympics or at least make a movie out of it.
  • please dont cancel make it or break it :) sign the petition!!!! :D

if u dont want make it or break it to be cancelled please go to this link and sign the petition!! :) were almost there!!! http://www.thepetitionsite.com/808/896/836/keep-make-it-or-break-it-on-abc-family/#sign
  • Show should not be cancelled !! !! !!

Bunheads is stupid. Make it or Break was the best show ever. They should of never canceled it! They should of showed the girls going to London. Fricking Furious!
  • DO NOT WATCH ABC FAMILY!

Okay please read this, Since they cancelled Make it Or Break it we have to show them that we REALLY love that show. So here is what were gonna do, DO NOT TURN/WATCH abc family at ANY Circumstances . Then MAYBE they will bring back MIOBI.!!!
  • They say it had bad ratings....i just want to say

Make It or Break It" Returns to Series Highs in Key 18-34s; Grows by Double-Digit Percentages Over Last Summer's 2A Premiere Across Target Demos; Ranks as Monday's No. 2 Cable Telecast in Females 12-34, Behind Only "Secret Life"

....im sure 2nd isn't so bad :)
  • SADNESS!

I am very sad that this great show in ending! I have watched every episode and I think its unfair that we do not get to see how they do in the olympics! I guess we will never know!
  • CANT BELIEVE THEY ENDED IT!!!

I agree, I wanted to see them compete in the Olympics too! Its the only show thats good for kids to watch that they can look up to! Please bring it back!!!
  • Absoloutely Gutted It's been Cancelled!

Can't believe they have cancelled MIOBI!! Was my favourite show ever, absoloutely Gutted. :( WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH :(
  • I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY R CANCELLING THE SHOW!!!!!!!!

This can't be happening!!!!!....... i really loved this show and i wanted to see who was gonna take gold in the olympics..... Kaylie? Payson? Lauren? WOW!!!! i can't believe its all gonna be over after tonight...

even though Holly Sorenson said that they had to cancel it due to the drop in ratings but i have one thing to say to that: you cant punish the people who LOVE this show...

It included almost everything: drama, romance, the amazing sport of gymanastics, friendship and so much more........

Anyway i cant be all mopy so all i am gonna say is that this show was really cool to watch and i knew that it was gonna be a great hit ever since the very first episode (pilot) just like glee......

My ultimate favourite series r make it or break it, glee, and 90210......

FAREWELL MAKE IT OR BREAK IT!!!!!!