Make Me A Supermodel Forums

Thursday 10:00 PM on BravoIn Season

4/29/09 Runway song??

jbene317

[1]Apr 30, 2009
    • level: 1

Does anyone know what song is used first in the runway show in the Episode 8, which was aired on 4/29/09? Some of the lyrics (I think) are:

"What's your name? Maybe we can go somewhere. Overseas..."

"I still think you might be okay.."

"Overseas, if there's gonna be somwhere. What's your sign? I think you may be on my..."

It can be heard at:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHIIZMIwzwM

skip to 1:57

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

charley28

[2]May 4, 2009
    • level: 66
    i'll look into it. sounds familar but I'd have to listen to the whole thing. Glad there is someone else here that watches the show.
    what do you think so far?

jbene317

[3]May 14, 2009
    • level: 1
    It's pretty addicting. I didn't watch the first season, but I've watched it every week this time around (except last night, so don't tell me what happened...) My favorites are Jordan, Jonathon, and Sandhurst I think... in no particular order.

charley28

[4]May 16, 2009
    • level: 66

Well Jordan's got herself kicked off. i guess karma's a real beotch when it comes back to ya.. she got hers and so deseved it after dissing amanda all the time and then she started on salome.

I thought it was hilarious that she thought that she didn't deserve to be kicked off. What ever.. I mean she is the one who hasn't been pulling her weight around. yeah she won 2 photo shoots and won immunity 1 time.. whooped dee dooo.. salome is the one that is showing that she is wanting this. She has won 4 photoshoots, the last 2 back to back.

Jonathan is my pick to win it this year. he's been consistant and he's just plain hot as they would say. i felt for him when he only had 1 photo in the ROWDY photoshoot. I mean the guy was liking what he was doing and then for him to poop on him and give him 1, with his eyes clothes. come on.. Jonathan is the best looking guy there. he fits all the critera. sandhurst is good looking too but he's too big. I mean, when he went on his go see, he could barely fit into the jeans because his thighs.

Branden is making a come back. I mean after he listened to what the judges said about being cockee, he toned it down and they didn't like it. He got into a funk. WTF. you tell him to do something and he does but then you don't like the outcome. Now that he's put some of that cockeeness back in, they're starting to like him again.

Mountaha.. she's a force too. I like he a lot and think that along with jonathan will be in the top 2. I love her face. she's from brazil and has that exotic look to her.