Make Me A Supermodel Forums

Thursday 10:00 PM on BravoIn Season

And then there were 3... and the winner is

charley28

[1]Jun 2, 2009
    • level: 66

Well i'm kind of surprised that they're not going to do a reunion show before the final 3. They usually do something like this.. I wonder if they're going to do it after the winner is announced.

I've had Jonathan at the top to win it since the beginning. I don't think that Branden is mature enough yet to get the win but he's been coming in very strong the last couple of weeks. Sandhurst has kind of done the opposite, IMHO, I mean yeah he might of had a good photoshoot with the fire but he took a very big risk on it not coming out.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

CRaivios

[2]Jun 4, 2009
    • level: 21

I did not watch this show last year. I caught it this season about half way through. I do not plan to watch it next year.

What bright light put three guys in the finals. Does anyone know that most models are women and that men do not make nearly as much money?

Of the three remaining, I would have put Branden last. He won because of one good picture? I thought Sandhurst was going to win, but was pulling for Jonathan. He has a family to support. It took the judges this long to figure out that Jonathan was not good looking enough? Why did they let him on the show to begin with?

The kid is just a train wreck ready to happen. He's too young. The world he is about to get swept up into is going to chew him up and spit him out.

HeroesLostBones

[3]Jun 4, 2009
    • level: 3
    i'm so heartbroken that Branden won.... i wanted and Sandhurst Jonathan showdown, and I actually think Jonathan bores me....he is cool @ first but then maybe it's his voice that after a while just is like ok please do something more entertaining for me!... i love Sandhurst and Trinidad and Tobago too!! Tobago to the world, so I was biased in his favor he's a beautiful chocolate man! lol but yeah i agree with you he's kind of sporadically interesting, but generally bland....Branden i thought should have gone home a long time ago.....so yeah

charley28

[4]Jun 4, 2009
    • level: 66
    Well, I was at a complete shock to begin with. I still am. I couldn't believe that they sent Jonathan packing first. I was like WTF. And then when they told Sandhurst they couldn't make him a supermodel. I was completely floored when that was said. I couldn't believe it that Branden was the one to win. I'm happy for him but I didn't expect it. I thought Jonathan had it in the bag. He was the most consistant with his catwalk and had 1 or 2 not so good photos but he was the one that was in it to win it.

It kind of ticked me off that the judges had to say that about Jonathan. I mean, he was one of the hottest guys that was there. He was himself and down to earth. He, to my knowlegde, didn't get caught up in any of the drama that was happening with the girls. I believe that Jonathan would have been the best one to have picked followed closely by Sandhurst. I mean, come on. How can you not love a guy that has an accent.

I agree that this is either going to break Branden or make him. I mean, he was only on a show for about 2 months. So what. He's going to be out in the big world where he's only had a taste of it. I think that the judges did start to get soft on him to where as the others, they were a lot harder on them.

But that is the thing. There needs to be more male models in the industry and the pay needs to be the same. I mean, women have all along have whined and complained that the business world was a male dominated area and that women were getting paid what they should be paid. Well, the men are starting to say the same thing in the world of modeling.