TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

Make Way For Noddy Forums

Channel Five (ended 2006)

Who thinks its boring?

XOXangelzXOX

[1]Dec 27, 2005
    • level: 3
    I do! YAY ME
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

mrbigstuff1031

[2]Jun 21, 2006
    • level: 2
    mlo code:                                      6S

shannonmuir

[3]Dec 1, 2006
    • level: 11

I didn't work on the main stories, just the smaller related interstitals that (besides being marketed separately in most markets) became part of the half-hour version currently on PBS in the United States.

Having to bear in mind Noddy and his friends are intended for the younger set from a broadcasters perspective, I found the characters appealing and cute.  That said, stories approved for preschoolers don't intend to go all that deep on average.  And preschoolers don't post here, their parents might.

If any parents of preschoolers are passing through tv.com who have seen this show, I for one would love to hear from you!  Working on the interstitals and as Production Coordinator to bring all the pieces together to create the versions seen in the USA, it was my first experience with preschool programming and I learned a lot working on it.  I'm sure I could learn even more from the parents whose kids are (or aren't) watching the show.

Thanks.

shortie_20

[4]Apr 8, 2007
    • level: 1
    I love this show its not boring!!!!!!!