Making Fiends

Vegetables / Toupee / Mama Vendetta

Aired Sunday 9:30 PM Oct 05, 2008 on Nicktoons Networks

• In Vegetables, Charlotte adds Vegetables to the lunch menu. In Toupee, Mr. Milk gets a talking toupee that claims to make his dreams come true if he destroys Charlotte. In Mama Vendetta, Vendetta hatches piegon fiends which then think she's their mother.

I guess I'll start my review off with Vegetables since it was the first episode of the three. It was okay in my opinion. Not as good as the original web episode, which still was among my least favorites. The extended song wasn't that great. One part I did like was Vendetta acting all dramatic over the carrot. I give this episode a B- just because it's been done already and didn't really improve too much. Toupee was definitely my favorite out of the three. I think it's so cute that Mr. Milk likes Ms. Minty. And the situations Charlotte's getting into are hilarious (like dancing under a safe with scissors nearby). All in all, it was cute and I give this episode an A+. Mama Vendetta was another silly episode. It was kinda slow at first, but then got better Charlotte playing on Vendetta's statue and giving it a makeover was funny. And this episode includes one of my favorite lines: "Since you're already the mommy, I'll be the daddy!" And of course, the episode ends with an explosion, which is awesome. I give this episode (as well as the three episodes overall) an A.
  • Vegetables, Toupee and Mama Vendetta

"Vegetables"; a remake of web episode 4. Not the best episode ever, but it still has potential, you know. I like this episode and it was pretty fun to watch. But "Toupee", wow! Such an amazing and dark episode! Mr. Milk has a crush on Ms. Minty but doesn't know how to talk to her. Vendetta gives him a talking toupee that will help him get Ms. Minty. But the toupee wants one thing in exchange - Charlotte's destruction. Mr. Milk is now insecure if it is worth killing Charlotte to get the one he loves. In "Mama Vendetta", Charlotte is using Vendetta's giant new statue as a some kind of doll, which she dresses with a cute little hat and pink make-up. To keep Charlotte away from the statue, Vendetta creates some exploding pigeons. But they think Vendetta is their lovely mother. Oops.