Making the Band Forums

ABC (ended 2002)

Ashley Parker Angel - There & Back

IAChad79

[1]Jan 9, 2006
    • level: 7
    On the series Premiere Jan 9, 2006

At the beginning they show clips from when he was in O-town and he does this voice over saying "do you like the hair?" and I'm like yeah it was great, then he says "neither do I"
    I hate how I bought the CD, posters, and really got into the song "All or Nothing" and then 5 years later he acts like it was all a joke. I understand that it was a put together group, but it gave him a great experience and if he hadn't of had that, he wouldn't have this show on mtv now. He looks fine now, but his look was cute back then and does that mean that since he wants to forget the past that I am supposed to feel dumb for really liking how he used to be and still liking it? So is everything that most people like happen to be fake, and what is real, that is what is mostly boring music? Unless he shows us some real soul on his show, I'd rather redownload some old 0-town mp3's than get his new music.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

port5170

[2]Jan 10, 2006
    • level: 12
    What channel?

IAChad79

[3]Jan 11, 2006
    • level: 7
    On MTV. New episodes are on Mondays at 10:30 eastern/9:30 central and they repeat a bunch during the week.

katha88

[4]Feb 15, 2007
    • level: 1
    hey ! first of all - ashley is the hottest guy in the whole worlD ! I'm glad he 's back on television! but I really don't like his long hair. do you agree? and what do you think about his wife - or girlfriend... she looks like shelly , right?!
    greetz from germany, katha