Malcolm in the Middle

Experiment

Aired Sunday 8:30 PM May 02, 2004 on FOX

• A great episode!

Malcolm and Stevie are working on an important experiment. Reese wants to help, but they don't really want him to. Francis takes care of a piglett. Dewey has to sell chocolate bars. He lies to people in order to sell them. Hal wants Dewey to win a prize for selling them. Reese does something to make the experiment work. Malcolm and Stevie beg him to tell them what he did.

This episode was great! Reese was funny in this episode! Dewey is really smart! The scenes of Hal imagining were funny! This episode gets a 10 out of 10 from me!
  • Aww. Blelow! Very funny.

I love this eppisode. One of my all-time favorites! I loved Reese, I felt so bad for him. I loved the Blelow part and Stevie rolling over Reese. I also loved Francis after he finished telling Lois that she thought everything they did was stupid and then he has a dressed up pig, and the part where Hal is daydreaming about the moon-shoes and the go-cart. This eppisode just really made me laugh alot.
  • And here we are with a superb episode!

This episode is amazingly classic! Some great lines in here and so-on. The main plot with the experiment is very funny, especially the concept of Reese outsmarting Malcolm & Stevie. The scenes in which he tries to explain what he was doing in the room on his own was hilariously funny - especially the scene where he gets Malcolm’s shirt of the wardrobe and rubs it around his ass! Absolutly classic! The expression on Frankie’s face is just brilliant!

The sub-plot where Dewey tries to sell chocolate bars is mildly amusing but the really sweet (no pun intended) part of that plot is Hal fantasining about Dewey’s prize, classic once again!

This is a really good episode this and I would say it was the best of Season 5 if I could - but I can’t as Season 5 is just so damn amazing! Highly recommended
  • Good episode!

Malcolm and Stevie work in an experiment in order to get money for a college or something like that, but later Reese says that he wants some credit so he can be recognize by something, while Malcolm and Stevie go out to watch out Jamie, they discover that their experiment work thanks to an accident because of Reese, later they tried to recreate exactly what Reese done but it does not works how they expect until the end. In the end, they create a formula that will cure millions of people and that will make million of dollars, and they all got is pencils' cases. Cool episode!