Malcolm in the Middle Forums

FOX (ended 2006)

Favorite Francis Story

Favorite Francis Story

Doggett75

[1]Sep 24, 2008
    • level: 5
    I didn't seen a thread like this so, I decided to make one. Anyway, I personally like the military episodes best. Francis was alot more fun in those episodes. Now, Francis is my favorite character but, he was less responible, and had more of a rebelious spirit. I never cared for most Alaska ones and I do like the ones at the ranch, just to a lesser extent.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

36th_Phantom

[2]Nov 6, 2008
    • level: 9
    i put ranch, because at that point he wasn't trapped... i hated the woman (Edna i think) in the alaska stories she always found ways to steal his money
    Edited on 11/06/2008 2:06pm

DocBlaze

[3]Jan 27, 2009
    • level: 4
    Pretty much, all 3 were rather quirky in a lot of different ways.

Military school- Dealing with a tyrannical commandant, as well as hazing, and other things.

Alaska- A few quirky people he came across, including Lavernia. Some of them were funny.

Grotto- I personally like Otto and Gretchen. I liked Otto as Francis' sidekick as opposed to Eric. I wonder what it would've been like if Eric or any military school dropouts made an appearance there, if they happened to have been in New Mexico at that moment in time.

JediSnoopy

[4]Jan 30, 2009
    • level: 13
    Francis' whole storyline of trying to find a way to better his circumstances cracked me up. With each job, he got better and better off, but he still couldn't reconcile his issues with his mother. (Driving all the home on his anniversary to prove to Lois that he is not lazy is a great example)

that70sguy92

[5]Jun 16, 2009
    • level: 16
    I liked Military School. I loved his antics there.

blizzard1994

[6]May 6, 2010
    • level: 2
    I always liked how Francis had his own seperate side of the story on the show. Military school was always funny, with him on the phone nonstop or getting into trouble with Spangler. The job in Alaska was probably my fave though. Hilarious! I didn't seem to care for the story as much when he was on the ranch. I dunno, he just kind of lost my interest.

KingofIPirates

[7]May 6, 2010
    • level: 32
    I'd have to go with the Military Story Arc as well. It was there he pulled off the most antics and was most hilarious.

waterlady03

[8]Jun 8, 2012
    • level: 6
    36th_Phantom wrote:
    i put ranch, because at that point he wasn't trapped... i hated the woman (Edna i think) in the alaska stories she always found ways to steal his money

Edna, her name was Lavernia. She was Francis' first boss and very malevolent and uncaring.

Otto was a better sidekick to Francis than Eric was. He was more funnier and cheery. I flet like Eric was weak and not a good sidekick to Francis. He made the mistake of suggesting Alaska to Francis hoping to make money there, but found out the job wasn't so great.

The ranch story is a close second to Francis' antics at military school and how Commandant Spangler tries to stop with with no avail.