Malcolm in the Middle

Hal's Dentist

Aired Sunday 8:30 PM Mar 26, 2006 on FOX

• Funny and good.

It was an interesting episode of Malcolm in the Middle. I thought that it was a well written piece of work, and it was also very funny. I have to say that Hal is crazy and I think he is also very stupid for what he tried to do. With that said, there were many parts that I liked in this episode. I especially liked Hal going the distance to prove a point, but at the same time hurting himself. I also thought that watching Reese try to teach Lois how to ride a bike was funny. She could have broken a hip. Thank you.
  • I liked it!

Lois is embarassed because she doesn't know how to ride a bike. Reese teaches her how, but she has to overcome her fear first. Malcolm and Dewey find a mattress that falls out of the sky. It's the perfect one and they then sleep all the time. Dewey breaks out of it and then gets the old one back. He convinces Malcolm that it was all a dream. After Hal's tooth cracks at poker, Trey, who is a dentist, offers to fix it. Hal thinks it's for free, but Trey charges him. They start a feud.

This was a pretty good episode! I loved the Malcolm/Dewey plot and the Lois/Reese plot. I didn't really like Hal's plot though. This episode receives a 9.0 out of 10 from me!
  • Good. A+++++

This episode was a very good episode and was a good way to put the episode in general I just wish the Series wasn\'t ending as it has been really good but hopfully the last few episodes will be worth watching!!! I am really looking forward to watching the last five episodes as they have not reached the .U.K. yet. But this episode was a good episode like most of the other episodes also BOWLING ep. 220 that was great I think the set was just a great idea and they should do that for some other episodes but as they stopped filming in March 2006 it will be impossible for them to do any other episodes like that.