Malcolm in the Middle

Humilithon

Aired Sunday 8:30 PM Nov 10, 2002 on FOX

• A forced episode.

I thought this was a forced episode of Malcolm in the Middle. It wasn't bad as I thought it had some funny moments and also some good storylines, but I just thought that some of the comedy seemed forced. Why you ask? I don't know, but it just seemed that way. The things that I liked was the fact that Malcolm was getting humiliated by his mother Lois. That I thought was funny as he was really in pain, mentally. I also thought that Dewey was funny being left home alone. He was free to do whatever he wanted. Thank you.
  • First day of high school for Malcolm and the Krelboynes.

Malcolm wants to be popular for his first day of high school. He tries to avoid the Krelboynes. Lois and Hal must volunteer for the school. Hal and Lionel get into an arguement and a mop fight. Dewey now has time to himself at the house and he loves it. Lois embarasses Malcolm and he gets the nickname, "Stain," because Lois was checking a stain on his pants. Cynthia helps out Malcolm by telling everyone that they slept together. Francis is worried about his boss's way of working.

This episode was pretty good! I would hate to be Malcolm when Lois was embarassing him. This episode gets a 9.0!
  • I enjoy a cast of gifted people. Especailly to be so wide in range of age. What I was really touched by is the gifted Dewey and how he so gracefully displayed his talents. Moreso, the piece he played at the closing of this episode.

I enjoyed this particular episode but what REALLY left an impression on me was the classical song that Dewey played at the end of this episode. It left such a strong impact on me that I've been trying to find it. If anyone could at least Bless me with the name of that wonderous musical piece or even better where I can find it along with it's title, I'd me more than pleased. To those to answer, May You Be Highly Blessed. If it was Dewey who played that piece, I commend him highly for he is certainly gifted. It's one thing to read music and play what you see, another to play by ear but something Specail to play from the heart.
  • Hal and Lois are forced to volunteer at the school. While there, Hal causes trouble and Lois humiliates Malcolm by pointing out a "wet spot" on his pants coming from the inside in front of the whole school. Meanwhile, Dewey learns to play the piano.

This episode was great. It was hilarious when Lois pointed out the "stain" on Malcolm's pants. Malcolm decided to crash his mom's car into his dad's while both the cars were in the school parking lot, believing military school to be better than continuing to go to school with the new nickname "Stain". As he is about to drive the car into the other one, Reese jumps in front of the car and tell Malcolm, "Run me over! I'd rather die than be left alone with Mom!" Malcolm revs the engine anyway, and Reese screams and runs out of the way. In the nick of time, Cynthia runs up and tells Macolm, "If you do this, I will never have sex with you again!". Malcolm goes, "Again?" but then realizes this will improve his reputation, so he doesn't do the stunt. Hal is "fired" from volunteer work for talking back to the school dean. Hal returns anyway and starts mopping. The dean tells him to stop, as it is "unauthorized mopping". Hal continues mopping and they end up in a huge fight, beating the crap out of each other with mops.
  • Malcolm begins to feel ashamed in his new school!

Malcolm tries to make things up now that he is in a new school, trying to like people and everything, but accidentally he begins to be the laughter of every one, soon Malcolm tries to do different things to try to return to his status, but none of them worked, soon Malcolm decides to crash his mom's car in order to sent to Military school, but later thanks to Cynthia, he saves his popularity back. Dewey begins to experience with his other talent: music. What a cool episode!