Malcolm in the Middle

Humilithon

Aired Sunday 8:30 PM Nov 10, 2002 on FOX

• Hal and Lois are forced to volunteer at the school. While there, Hal causes trouble and Lois humiliates Malcolm by pointing out a "wet spot" on his pants coming from the inside in front of the whole school. Meanwhile, Dewey learns to play the piano.

This episode was great. It was hilarious when Lois pointed out the "stain" on Malcolm's pants. Malcolm decided to crash his mom's car into his dad's while both the cars were in the school parking lot, believing military school to be better than continuing to go to school with the new nickname "Stain". As he is about to drive the car into the other one, Reese jumps in front of the car and tell Malcolm, "Run me over! I'd rather die than be left alone with Mom!" Malcolm revs the engine anyway, and Reese screams and runs out of the way. In the nick of time, Cynthia runs up and tells Macolm, "If you do this, I will never have sex with you again!". Malcolm goes, "Again?" but then realizes this will improve his reputation, so he doesn't do the stunt. Hal is "fired" from volunteer work for talking back to the school dean. Hal returns anyway and starts mopping. The dean tells him to stop, as it is "unauthorized mopping". Hal continues mopping and they end up in a huge fight, beating the crap out of each other with mops.