Malcolm in the Middle

Kicked Out

Aired Sunday 8:30 PM Mar 09, 2003 on FOX

• Not a great episode.

I think that I am being quite generous with a rating of fair. To me, this episode is so boring and ridiculous that this made me sick. How is anyone supposed to belive that Lois can be so much of a control freak, power hungry maniac and then be as big of a wimp as anyone against her mother? That connection isn't being made. The episode had some funny bits, but they weren't enough to save this episode from bad writing, unrealistic plots, and okay acting. Overall, I have to say this is one of the more poor episodes of the series. Thank you.
  • Funny!

While Lois is away, Hal and the boys are taking care of themselves. The boys want to take advantage of Hal. Malcolm sneaks over to Nicki's house. Hal finds out that he snuck out, so he kicks Malcolm out. He goes to Nicki's house and stays in her attic. They break up because Malcolm won't listen to Nicki. Reese and Dewey try to pull an awesome stunt while Lois is away. Francis is driven crazy by a German piano player.

This episode was great! I loved the piano parts! I wouldn't mind that. I feel bad for Malcolm, but he deserved the break up. This episode gets a 10!
  • great!

Malcolm goes out with his girlfriends, while Hal forbids them to get out of the house and do I don't remember what, later Malcolm almost manages to sneak back in but later he and Hal get into a fight, and Malcolm gets kick out of his house, Malcolm goes out with his girlfriend and he manages to live in her attic, later Nikki discovers that Malcolm is really selfish and doesn't even hears her so she dumps him, and Malcolm can't just believe what has happen, later Hal finds him in Nikki's house... it was an OK, it was not that bad, it was really cool.