Malcolm in the Middle

Lois Strikes Back

Aired Sunday 8:30 PM Mar 19, 2006 on FOX

• I think that it was good.

It was a great episode. I liked most of it and I have to say that Lois was really entertaining in this one. I especially liked how she went on the rampage to avenge Reese's humiliation. Only a mother would do that for her child. Anyway, I thought that the episode had great comedy, good writing, and funny scenes. Normally, I would say that it was good but it was better. My favorite part of the episode had to be the pranks Lois pulled on the evil girls. I thought that it was hilarious to see them get what they deserved. Thank you.
  • Lois is evil!

After four girls make a fool out of Reese and devastate him, Lois plans revenge. She gets back at three of the girls, but Malcolm tries to stop her. Hal makes a pitching machine out of boredom. Dewey helps take care of Reese. Lois and Reese go out together to get the fourth girl, but when Malcolm tries to stop them, they tie him up.

This episode was so great! Those forms of revenge were pretty neat! I can't believe Lois did that! I felt so bad for Reese! It was really sad! This episode gets a 10 out of 10!
  • Lois is the best parent ever, I would say I wish my mum was like her, but then looking at earlier episodes I wouldn't

This episode was amazing, it was just so surreal and spoofingly disturbing, and just the way it was executed, it was just so damn funny. Lois going insane and avenging the girls who humiliated Reese who curls up in his room crying, the plot is genius, the script is genius, everything about this episode just smells of class. Lois is just so funny when she's pissed off. This episode just goes to show how surreal and downright hilarious Malcolm in the Middle can be, I can't believe this sort of thing wasn't covered in earlier seasons. I love this episode, it had everything I wanted from Malcolm in the middle!