Malcolm in the Middle

Long Drive

Aired Sunday 8:30 PM Mar 02, 2003 on FOX

• Very entertaining.

I have to say this was a very entertaining episode. I liked the storylines with Malcolm in a smart contest, Reese being scared in a prison, Dewey causing problems for his dad and his friends, and Hal trying to be in a music group performance. It was well written, well acted, and I liked the irony of the episode. My favorite aspects of the show had to be where Dewey gets into evryone's heads and screws them up. Everyone he talks to ends up fighting. Overall, this was a great episode with great forms of entertainment. One of the better episodes of the show. Thank you.
  • I liked it!

Malcolm and Lois have to drive 3 hours to Malcolm's aunt's house. On the way, Lois talks to Malcolm about sex. Malcolm gets into it near the end and we find out that Lois was just driving around. Reese goes to a program that tries to scare kids into not wanting to go to prison. Reese makes fun of the scary guy in prison. Dewey watches as Hal and his friends rehearse for their gig. He breaks up the group though, but Hal brings them together in time for performance. There is an incident involving a cow and branding with Francis. He accidentally blows Helga, a cow, to pieces. Otto is sad.

This episode was pretty good! I think all parents should talk to their kids about sex. This episode gets a 9.5!
  • .....what the....?

Well, this episode is really kind of boring, its not really funny at all, I just like when Malcolm begin to vomit thanks to all what Lois begins to say, while Reese goes into a prison visit in order to get scare and stop doing stupid things, he does it and later begins to pick up on the prisoner that is teaching him, convince that he won't do anything to him, he keeps bothering him, when he is inform that he is not going to find him out, the prisoner knows exactly where to go, and also Dewey manages to break up even the most united groups, it could have been better, but it make me laugh!