Malcolm in the Middle

Traffic Jam (2)

Aired Sunday 8:30 PM Nov 05, 2000 on FOX

• Includes Part I, and Part II review. The family get stuck into a traffic jam, and Dewey has his own journey.

This review includes spoilers, of the tv movie "Waterpark". If you have not seen the season finale, please don't read.

PART I
    Real hilarious, in the season finale and first tv movie. It was fun to see Dewey with a babysitter, but sad to see her die in an accident. The family (excluding Dewey and Francis) go off to a waterpark and Francis faces off in a pool challenge. It was funny, how Malcolm, Reese, and their mother all go down and get pushed down the water slide. I give, Part I, a 9.5. A great beginning to start off a tv movie, and ending a season finale.

PART II
    After the babysitter's accident, Dewey goes around the world in having his own journey/adventure. It was funny, since Dewey is always funny and hysterical. And, you wouldn't realize an episode, of the family stuck in "Traffic Jam!". The dad was really really worried. Francis continues to do... more bets :P. I rate part II, a 10.0.
Zoo