Mama's Family Forums

NBC (ended 1990)

Traditional Summer Snack and Dance when Mama was on WB at night...

ScroogeMcNix

[1]Mar 8, 2006
    • level: 6
    Anybody remember when Mama's Family was on WB-55 for an hour afetr 10 or 11 PM Eastern back in '97 or '98? I remember coming home from night swim at our local pool being very excited to watch it. My mom was the manager there and I would bring home Butterfinger bars and she would make a Butterfinger Milksake along with crackers with cream cheese spread on them for me. Ahhhh what a treat!!!! I really miss those times!!!!

I don't forget The Mama's Family Shuffle (mom named it that LOL) dance I used to do when the opening theme song was playing! I was in High School back then LOL.

Anybody else want to share any Mama's Family traditions????
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

weezie_Y

[2]Mar 8, 2006
    • level: 19
    Yeah I remember Mama's Family being on at night time. I used to make a bowl of popcorn just to enjoy the episodes. I remember choking on some kernal one time while watching "The Really Loud Family". It's just one of the funniest episodes ever made.

TheDiamondDog

[3]Mar 9, 2006
    • level: 61
    I remember it cause I was a little kid. I think that's how I started watching it. But I don't remember what channel WB was for me.

crazy_legs_1205

[4]Sep 7, 2006
    • level: 8
    I don't ever remember it on The WB. I remember seeing it while my mom watched on TBS in the afternoon, and that's how was introduced to it and got hooked.