Mama's Family Forums

NBC (ended 1990)

Who would win in a street fight: Naomi or Iola?

marysuperfly

[1]Nov 18, 2006
    • level: 6

At times Naomi and Iola just could not get along.  My question is this, if they were to duke it out, who do you think would win?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Drakken_Shego

[2]Nov 20, 2006
    • level: 15
    Hmm, well I guess Lola cause that one ep. she got in a physical fight with Thelma over running for President of that woman's club they were in. And Naomi would probably complain maybe about getting hurt or something. It's kinda hard to really pin-point a for sure answer from me.

marysuperfly

[3]Nov 20, 2006

Yeah, it would be hard to choose, but I see Iola.  Naomi is too much of a girly-girl.  I can definitley see some hair pulling, though.

weezie_Y

[4]Nov 23, 2006
    • level: 19
    I would say Iola. After all, she gets those spells.

marysuperfly

[5]Nov 26, 2006
    Very true!

DrGreene422

[6]Nov 26, 2006
    • level: 12
    Sorry, but I gotta disagree. Iola is a prissy little stick-woman. She probably wouldn't be able to make a fist if she tried. She'd probably knit a pair of pink boxing gloves for the occasion, though. Naomi could take her without question.
    Edited on 12/04/2006 3:49am

marysuperfly

[7]Nov 26, 2006
    DrGreene422 wrote:
    Sorry, but I gotta disagree. Iola is a prissy little stick-woman. She probably wouldn't be able to make a fist if she tried. She'd probably nit a pair of pink boxing gloves for the occasion, though. Naomi could take her without question.

Pink boxing gloves! I love it! You are probably right. In the first season, when Naomi first meets Vint, she is still ditzy, but more strong-headed than she eventually becomes. I think that Naomi could definitely win.

ScroogeMcNix

[8]Dec 31, 2006
    marysuperfly wrote:
    DrGreene422 wrote:
    Sorry, but I gotta disagree. Iola is a prissy little stick-woman. She probably wouldn't be able to make a fist if she tried. She'd probably nit a pair of pink boxing gloves for the occasion, though. Naomi could take her without question.

Pink boxing gloves! I love it! You are probably right. In the first season, when Naomi first meets Vint, she is still ditzy, but more strong-headed than she eventually becomes. I think that Naomi could definitely win.
    I've thought about this too and I have a good idea what each character would wear. Frist of all they would be fighting over Vint LOL. Naomi would wear a strapless yellow flowery bikini top and a pair of yellow tight short shorts. As for Iola she would wear something pink and prissy. Something very girly that shows little skin. Maybe a big pink and white dress like she usually wears. As for big pink knitted boxing gloves I agree with that because Iola wouldn't want to hurt her hands and she'd want to show off her crafts LOL. Naomi would wear no gloves because she's a dirty fighter just don't mess with her face and hair! The fight would take place on a bunch of old mattresses in the Harpers' backyard. For the start of the fight I see Naomi taking control and using her strength to take down Iola and put her in different painful holds. Throughout the match Naomi strips off Iola's clothes and we see that she has a pretty nice figure! Iola refuses to give up and in the end she uses her speed and anger to KO Naomi with multiple uppercuts and a final running splash to finish her off! Iola contemplates putting her into a double handed breast claw but decides that it is not ladylike LOL. That would be pretty funny and I'd prefer to see naomi lose because the lsoer gets the msot face time and she's a lot more attarctive than Iola!!! Great topic here!!! Can you tell I like female catfighting, boxing, and wrestling? LOL!!!

marysuperfly

[9]Jan 2, 2007

AWESOME DESCRIPTION! LOL!

Scandal2000

[10]Feb 2, 2007
    • level: 7
    I think Iola would win despite the fact Naomi is probably a little bit stronger physically. Iola would stand in and take it better.