Man Up

Tuesday 8:30 PM on ABC Premiered Oct 18, 2011 Between Seasons

neomichel

Man Up Fan Reviews (4)

7.1
  • Once again, the networks screw up...

This show was great! My wife and I haven't laughed so hard in quite a while.

I hope that they reconsider and bring it back at mid-season.
  • Painful to watch.

Man Up is thirty something angst defined. One or two good bits in an entire episode, and then one example after another of why it's great NOT to be in your thirty's and trying to handle the bar scene. I had to force myself to watch even one episode all the way through to the end. Just painful to watch, I mean really.I'll say one thing in favor of Man Up...it makes me glad I'm an old fart, and if THAT'S what it's like for all you thirty something males out there blowing your hard earned cash in the singles bars...well...you have my sympathies.

• Wow just when..

Man just when you think the networks are on the right track. I liked this show and was looking to make it a "must" watch of my few shows on broadcast tv anymore. The characters all molded well together, high production, and great actors.

Yes it was corny, and edgy but that's what we need. Stuff we can relate too as man child's, standing in line all night for a game, playing video games etc. I thought of this show as a mesh between modern family and big bang theory which both shows we like.

I don't know I really thought this show was going to make it, yes at first I was not too excited about it. After couple of episodes you become attached to the characters and being to believe they really exist in a world somewhere mainly because you can relate. It did this for me and I wish it would get a second chance with the people for the 13 and maybe last episodes or a new season.

Thanks cast of Man Up believe us fans it's not your fault the studio cannot see a good show when it has it.
  • I don't know... folks are saying bad stuff about this show but I like it. I like all the characters / actors as well. I think this is really good. Quite funny. The show deserves to be a returning series. I'll be looking for it.