We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Man vs. Wild Forums

Discovery Channel (ended 2011)

les is a lier!

zan4

[21]Oct 12, 2009
    • level: 10
    both show has stuff that they fake... both have people watching out for there health out there..am pretty sure people visited les once in a while every day to take blood presser and to let him eat some food and drink some water..i dont think he would leave the sight tho...like bears do...He checks out the area and prob scouts where he can sleep and eat somewhere...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

TVblade

[22]Oct 16, 2009
    • level: 4

Why would you need to take someones blood pressure while that person is somewhere outside. If Les has a heart disease he would not do his show . Person can live without food for a very long time. I know this is a concept modern man can not believe, especially those addicted to their fridge but seven days without food is not all the hard to do.

Water is always there. Les stopped the show when he ran out of water in the desert and other places all had some kind of water. Without water you can not live more then a few days and this depends on your location. In a desert you could maybe hold on for one day.

dvname

[23]Feb 15, 2010
    • level: 1
    He may be alone, but he doesn't know anything about survival. I mean you would still seek advice from someone in the know before hand. He went into the Jungle one episode assuming he could sleep on the jungle floor!
    I'm no seasoned explorer (far from it) but even I know the jungle floor is teeming with life and it probably isn't going to get any better at night.

cnc_theft_auto

[24]Jun 5, 2010
    • level: 1

Ahem... There's a thing called multiple camera angles! And in all the eps, when he gets dropped in, he DOES have a crew, just so he gets in ok and they have some good shots.