Manchild

BBC Two (ended 2003)

Manchild Fan Reviews (3)

7.3
  • This is a male version of Sex In The City for men around the age of 50. It is great with lot's of insight regarding male emotions, ego,... I make all my female friends watch this to better understand the middle aged man, who is fit and solvent.

This is a male version of Sex In The City for men around the age of 50. It is great with lot's of insight regarding male emotions, ego, priorities... I make all my female friends watch this to better understand the middle aged man, who is fit and solvent. The younger girls don't get it but women 40ish do. A great gift for a friend approaching that age. It is easy to watch from beginning to end and I look forward to the second season on DVD releasing in March or April of next year.

Invite all your male buddies, it will make them feel hot again!
  • Manchild - A comedy about four men who are going through a mid-life crisis.

Manchild is a gentle comedy that shows how men never grow up. Although I've always like Anthony Head since he did the coffee adverts, for me the best part of the whole series has to Nigel Havers dressed in black leather sitting astride a motorbike - sheer heaven. But then Nigel Havers dressed in anything is great. But every time he put the leathers on and got on that bike I was in heaven and loving it. It was nice to see Don Warrington in the show as well, as I haven't seen much of him since his days in Rising Damp.
    But it was the fact that Nigel was in the show was why I started watching it in the first place. It was a nice gentle comedy that you could watch with your granny. It was just a chame that it did not last long.
  • it's short and the season isn't long but the show is nice

it's about 4 men in there midlive crisis and they are loaded with money they do all kind of things with it whitch makes the show nice love it but to buy the dvd that's not worth is exept you need to give a present to somone in HIS midlive crisis