A Manhattan Community
Sunday 10:00 PM on WGN America

Since our last best new TV characters party back in March, television has really ramped up its production of great new TV characters. Is the industry trying to turn this once-annual list into a weekly excursion? Slow down, TV! 

Still, the last few months have introduced us to so many new TV BFFs that we couldn't not do another list, so I asked the TV.com staff to suggest some of their favorites, and here's what we came up with. Agree? Disagree? Let us know in the comments!

Vanessa Ives, Penny Dreadful 

At first, Vanessa seemed like the odd character out in Showtime's Victorian monster-mash. She wasn't Frankenstein or his monster, she wasn't Dorian Gray, she wasn't an American gunslinger, she wasn't a master vampire hunter... she was just a pretty lady played by a former Bond girl. But then she started levitating, channeling demons, and having sex with invisible monsters and it was ON! By the end of the season, Vanessa had become the undeniable star of Penny Dreadful's ensemble cast, and thanks to an all-consuming performance by a very game Eva Green, one of the biggest surprises of the year. 

Oberyn Martell, Game of Thrones

The smooth-talking, tan-skinned Lothario from Dorne strutted into Game of Thrones' fourth season as if he'd always been part of the show, leaving us to lament that we didn't get to meet him until now. But the Red Viper's quest for revenge ("Say her name!") gave Oberyn the perfect "in," for the season, and even though he fell just a head short of getting payback, his demise will set things in motion for Season 5. Big ups to Pedro Pascal, the perfect actor to convey Oberyn's undeniably charming arrogance; we wish you could've stayed longer, dude! (Honorable mention for best Game of Thrones character in Season 4: Ser Pounce.)

Lester Nygaard, Fargo

The story of a man going from pipsqueak to BMOC—while possibly selling his soul at the same time—isn't anything new, but Mr. Nygaard's case involved murder, revenge sex, and some of the most weaselly squirming we've ever seen on television. And what really made his "journey" special was the series of awkward steps he took toward the point of no return, until he'd gone so far that the Salesman of the Year Award was a lock. The excellent Martin Freeman made Lester's roller coaster come to life, transforming him from pushover to nervous ball of pure evil to karmic victim over the course of 10 episodes; the character was essentially a condensed version of Breaking Bad's Walter White, and as compliments go, it's difficult to come up with a higher one than that.

Yvonne "Vee" Parker, Orange Is the New Black

Orange Is the New Black Season 2 ventured into sitcom territory with its loose interpretation of how a women's prison operates, but its Big Bad was as serious as a life sentence. Vee was a nasty piece of work, a scheming criminal who preyed on the aimless under the guise of maternal protection. She used Crazy Eyes as her own personal guard dog, she flipped Taystee into her righthand woman, and she did it all for her own selfish gain. She was bad news, yo, and exactly what the show needed in its sophomore run. 

Take your pick, Silicon Valley

Good luck choosing just one favorite character from the HBO tech satire. In fact, our debate over who to include on this list grew so heated that we cheated and went with "all of them" just so we wouldn't kill each other. But that's a testament to Silicon Valley's excellent ensemble. Who are we to value Richard's endearing social awkwardness over Erlich's mouthy cockiness? Or Gilfoyle's Satanism over Dinesh's scathing sarcasm? Or Jared's unfortunate ambition over Big Head's big head? So many great options! We probably should've just agreed on Peter Gregory, but we couldn't bear to leave anybody out.

Rebecca the Science Teacher, Under the Dome

We know what you're thinking, "Isn't this a list of the BEST new characters?" Well, sometimes the worst characters on TV can get so bad that they turn out to also be the best, especially when you're dealing with CBS's all-out assault on logic and common sense, Under the Dome. The "sci-fi" drama runs on the fuel of blind stupidity, and Rebecca the Science Teacher is so one-sided and singular that she can't see anything but science. Her actions have propelled the plot all season long, but it's her permanent grumpyface and bitchy attitude toward anyone who doesn't recognize her public high-school teaching credentials that've made her one of the most entertaining characters of the season, even if it's unintentional. (Blame Tim for this one.)

Frank Winter, Manhattan

Even though we've only seen one episode of WGN America's striking new atomic-bomb drama, Dr. Winter is already the most stressed-out and conflicted hero of the TV year. In the messed-up, pressure-cooker insanity of Los Alamos, it's Frank who carries the most weight, and his scientific brilliance is his only shot at crawling out from beneath it. Oh, and if he does his job well? The result will be a dangerous step in the progression of next-generation weaponry and lead to the deaths of thousands. Throw in some family strife from his intelligent wife and free-spirited daughter, the threat of a team member selling secrets to the enemy, and competition from another bomb-making squad, and we'll be surprised if he doesn't swallow a cup of plutonium just to put an end to the madness. 

David Rees, Going Deep with David Rees

You've probably never hard of this show, and you've probably never heard of this man—but you should probably change that. National Geographic's Going Deep with David Rees explores simple concepts (like how to tie a shoe, how to make ice, etc.) by breaking them down in an extremely complicated way, all in the name of achieving maximum efficiency and potency. And Rees, an author, cartoonist, and comedian, is the perfect host to take viewers on this wacky, informational ride. Armed with an undeterrable sense of what he wants and a robotic (in a good way) sense of humor, Rees is the key to our favorite new edutainment series. 

Deputy Parrish, Teen Wolf

All right, so Deputy Cutie Parrish has technically been a resident of Beacon Hills since January, but he's become a much more integral character in Season 4, and that's just fine by us. And not just because he has a nice face (100 percent of the people who live in Beacon Hills are attractive; it's basically a requirement to buy property/squat in deserted lofts). The fact that Parrish is on the dead pool means he's of some supernatural origin, and it means he's either going to die or he's going to become a Big Damn Hero. We vote for the latter, not just because he's willing to bend the rules, or because Lydia finding a freezer full of dead bodies didn't phase him, but because he's still a mystery, he genuinely seems to care about protecting people, and we wouldn't mind it if he became a member of Scott's pack.

Cameron Howe, Halt and Catch Fire

Last summer, AMC struggled to piggyback on the success of Breaking Bad and Mad Men with the ultimate example of the derivative anti-hero drama, Low Winter Sun. But THIS summer, the network took a different and much better approach with its computer-revolution drama Halt and Catch Fire—it paid attention to women. Sure, the series' punk whiz-babe Cameron Howe is a kind of historical aberration, but that's what makes her so cool. She more than holds her own with the show's slick and conventional lead Joe, she exudes both super intelligence and sexuality in every scene she's in, and she somehow keeps finding new ways to write code on non-computer surfaces. Whether or not Halt and Catch Fire lives to see a second season, TV absolutely needs more characters like Cameron.

Eleanor Nacht, The Bridge

Who woulda thunk that one of summer's most interesting villains would be an exiled Mennonite lady who's now working for a deadly Mexican drug cartel? Franka Potente's Eleanor Nacht has made a huge impact on the second season of FX's still-figuring-it-out The Bridge, leaving dead bodies in running cars, seducing teenagers, and generally acting as odd as possible. It's exactly the kind of thing the show needs after a first season that was often stymied by a dragging murder plot but soared during the brief moments when it loosened up and got a little weird. With Eleanor, there's more than enough weird to go around, and Potente is reveling in it all.

Who are YOUR favorite new characters of the summer (and late spring)?

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 12/15/2015

Season 2 : Episode 10

146 Comments
Comments (146)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Lorne Malvo, Fargo. Billy Bob Thornton is cool beans.
Flag
Good call on Lester Nygaard and I think there's a case for Lorne Malvo as well since he was such a dark and menacing figure, played amazingly by Billy Bob Thornton. Also, Vee from OITNB is another great pick. She really made the season which dwarfed Season 1 in my opinion due to the great character development.
Flag
Random list that comes to mind, I'm sure I am missing others:

1) David Bradley as Professor Abraham Setrakian in The Strain. Great character actor. Also Vasily Fet.
2) Eva Green-Vanessa Ives- Penny Dreadful. Talk about total commitment to a character.
3) Martin Freeman as Lester Nygaard, the bullied gone wild edition.
3a) Keith Carradine for his quietly powerful role as Molly's dad.
4) Tom Felton as Erich Blunt- Murder in the first, evil, conniving little geek.
5) Michael Emerson, Jim Caviezel- Person of Interest. Can't wait to see where they go next. Points to Cameron Manhiem too for the evil (with a conscience) Control.
6) Brighton Sharbino as crazy, psycho doomed Lizzie on The Walking Dead.
7) Melissa McBride kicking ass as a strong Carol (TWD.)
8) Tony Curran as the despicable Datak Tarr on Defiance..
8a) And the even more vile but sexy as hell Jamie Murray as Stahma Tarr.

9) Robert Taylor as Walt Longmire. This has been a great season for old cowboys.
!0) Woody Harrelson was the much more layered character on True Detective and I admired his sliminess and his determination and loyalty to do right in the end.
** Manhattan has some promising candidates. Need to see more. Just started watching Halt and Catch Fire so the Jury is out.
I don't watch the other shows mentioned but do watch others that I like in general but no standouts.
More+
Flag
Erlich Bachman (Silicon Valley), hands down! \m/
Richard and the rest of the posse come a close second.
Flag
Deputy Parish & Malia - Teen Wolf
Michael & Gabriel - Dominion
Vassily & Eichorst - The Strain
Aramis & The Cardinal - The Musketeers
Flag
Vanessa Ives... the best
Flag
Vanessa Ives.. Penny Dreadful is probably the best show yet.
Flag
Lester Nygaard, of courser
Flag
1. Vanessa Ives- Penny Dreadful
2. Oberyn Martell- Game of Thrones
3. Cotton Mather- Salem
4. Reverend Jamison- The Leftovers
5. Archangel Michael- Dominion
6. Thomas Eichorst (corporate vampire)- The Strain
7. Eleanor Nacht- The Bridge
8. Frank Winter- Manhattan
9. The male clones- Orphan Black
10. Lexi (21 yo version)- Falling Skies
11. Jamal Al Fayeed- Tyrant
Honorable mention: Tex- The Last Ship

A few from old series, that are new to me this summer:

Walter Bishop- Fringe
Sydney Bristow- Alias
Nucky Thomson- Boardwalk Empire
Flag
Walter and Syndey are superb choices, I love those shows!
Flag
I love them too! It's a mixed blessing though. Do to a busy life back then, i missed a lot of great shows. But now i get to watch them all, for the first time. :)
Flag
Erick Blunt in Murder in the first
Flag
I forgot about him but yes, he should be in !
Flag
I fully agree, he's a great choice.
Now I'm just hoping the show gets renewed!
Flag
Lexi, Falling Skies.
Flag
Definitely Eleanor from The Bridge. She is serious creepy and one twisted lady. Remember kids, if she asks if you want to look at her naked, sayyyyyyyyy NO! unless of course you don't mind it being the last thing you do. And maybe don't let her sit behind you in a car ;&)
Flag
Vee? Really? Vee just about ruined season two for me, I hated every scene she was in until the scene she died. She made the previously entertaining and sympathetic black girls from season one and turned then into two bit thugs, Crazy Eyes in particular deserves better, she had little to no character development in season two and reverted to her normal asshole/crazy self full time.
Flag
Oberyn! He had so much swagger and I loved every second he was on the screen.

Vee was definitely a character I loved to hate. She was terrifying and horrible.

I think Malia is better than Parrish. I did not see them making her half feral, but it makes so much sense and brings a ton of humor. Parrish is great thought, and I really want to know what the he is.

As for Silicon Valley, I really liked Jared. His "pivot" and repeatedly asking "Which one?" was hilarious.

And I really liked everybody from Fargo. But I loved how calmly evil Malvo was. And what he did to Glenn Howerton's character was genius and super fucked up.
Flag
Here goes my own list

1) David Bradley as Professor Abraham Setrakian in The Strain

Perhaps because GOT has so many awesome characters and actors, I have not really notice David Bradley. However as Prof Setrakian, he is simply fantastic. My favorite new character. He is already 72 years old. Such energy !

2) Omari Hardwick as James "Ghost" St. Patrick in POWER

Though he had been in films like A-team and Kickass, I never really notice or remember his name. In this summer BEST NEW TV show "POWER", he plays a character who is struggling to go legit and yet still have to resort to his old ways of violence at times. He did a very good job. He is now one of my favorite actor.

3) Joseph Sikora as Tommy Egan in POWER

Tommy is partner and sidekick to Ghost. He is a lovable psychopath.

4)
Billy Bob Thornton as Lorne Malvo in FARGO

He is my favorite character in Fargo and Billy Bob is awesome.

5) Eleanor Nacht, The Bridge - Very interesting villain

6) Donna Halt and Catch Fire - She is my favorite character not Cameron.

7) Oberyn Martell, Game of Thrones

8)
Matt Passmore as Neil Truman in Satisfaction

9) The Monk in Satisfaction (who is played by Tzi Ma who also played Cheng Zhi in 24: Live another day)

I just find him so funny in Satisfaction. I laugh every time I see him on screen. Perhaps seeing Cheng Zhi as Neil Truman "therapist" is just hiliarious.
More+
Flag
plus he was in Harry Potter :)
Flag
He is a great character actor. Watch the Red Wedding again, and you'll certainly notice Walder Frey.
Flag
Shelly, Undateable, played by the hilarious Ron Funches.

That's the only scripted-series new character I can think of for the chosen time period.
Flag
He's certainly the best thing about that show, as for the rest of it...
Flag
Eva Green as Vanessa Ives
Janet Montgomery as Mary Sibley

both just own their respective shows
Flag
Forrest MacNeil was incredible. Talk about passion and commitment to his art.
Flag
Eleanor from The Bridge, Vanessa from Penny Dreadful and Lester from Fargo are the best. You forget Tommy from Power though.
Flag
emily of the THE BIG BANG THEORY
Flag
OBERYN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Flag
We love love love Deputy Parrish! Our current theory is that he's a siren, and when Liam gets completely out of control and is about to slaughter everyone in a fit of rage, Parrish suddenly breaks out into some sweet 70's jam and suddenly all the wolves and other creatures curl up at his feel and play nice ... hey, it's Teen Wolf, it could happen!
Flag
I agree with the Silicon Valley characters (with the exception of Dinesh who i'd easily swap with Big Head) I also hated Erlich until mid way through the season, i think it was cause i thought TJ Miller was a dick but I was very wrong cause Erlich is hilarious

I hated everyone on Penny Dreadful, so much so that i stopped watching half way through the season

I hope you're kidding about that science teacher from UtD - i understand your point, but no one from UtD should be in this list.

Where's Lorne Malvo?? Where's Mason Verger??

Flag
Vanessa Ives and "Frankenstein's Monster(the 2nd one)" from Penny Dreadful...

Also... We need more screen time for "the Jew" (from "The Strain")... I think he should make the list...

Also, as we have seen a different face of Count Rosario (from "Da Vinci's Demons"), he would be worth mentioning...
Flag
You're right on all the Silicon Valley Guys and Frank Winter. I thought John Benjamin Hickey was Clark Gregg. Then I couldn't remember where I saw Hickey - oh yeah, he's been everywhere!

Judy Greer is excellent, although I don't watch the show. Oh yeah, and Ashraf Barhom is drop dead gorgeous, but I don't watch that show either.
Flag
Shelly from Undateable. Pretty much the only reason I stuck with it.
Flag
I can't come up with any other names beyond this list, but Eva Green definitely deserves her place on it. She's amazing. I also like Franka Potente's Eleanor Nacht. In general I like weird female characters, so that explains why I like these two.
Flag
Janet Montgomery (Mary Sibley) and Elise Eberle (Mercy Lewis) from Salem and Eva Green (Vanessa Ives) are my favorites for now. They killed every single scene they were in.
(although Mercy seemed to lose her all her marbles at the end, she was still hilarious to watch)
Flag
Nessa Stein from the honourable woman. For me best new show of the summer !
Flag
The 3 main characters in halt & catch fire should be on the list not just Cameron
Flag
Uhm, Tex from The Last Ship, deserves to be on this list.

Actually, Danny Green from The Last Ship also deserves to be on this list: Has anyone else noticed that he, and he alone, is allowed to wear regulation sexy-tight-shirt attire all the live-long day? I for one approve :D
Flag
Regardless of criteria or excuses given, Rebecca the science teacher is insulting to every other character.
Flag
I have to wait to see what parish is, is he going to be good??? I like him now but i wouldnt put him i the top 10 of best new characters just yet. does anhy one have an idea of what he is or can we start a pool??? My money is vampire as there re no enemies like the blood WW's and vamps.
Flag
Eva Green gets my vote as best actress, not just my favorite new character. She is completely mastering her role of Vanessa Ives / demon possessed woman. I just wish the season had been much, much longer.

Franka Potente literally makes my skin crawl with her performance, and I LOVE IT. She's brilliant as a sociopath and mysteriously dark and cunning. Wonderful.

The Master. or whatever his name may be, on The Strain. I want him to fight The Mountain on GOT. Lets see who's the best head crusher. My money is on the guy with the big tongue.
Flag
Vasily Fet & Professor Setrakian, The Starin

Oberyn & Ellaria, Game of Thrones

Margot Al-Harazi, 24
Flag
YES! The Strain is relatively new but Vassily & Setrakian are the best thing in The Strain. I like Eph too perhaps because I never saw the actor without hair before so his hair doesn't bother me as it does others...
Flag
Wow. Great calls. GREAT calls.
Flag
Lester was probably my least favorite character on Fargo. Malvo was my favorite. I could watch a show based on that character and nothing else. A master manipulator, ruining lives just because he's bored. What's not to love?
Flag
I have to agree with Lester being my least favorite. That's not to say I didn't enjoy his character or Freeman's performance, but he was far from the most interesting or fun character on a season full of them.
Flag
Perfectly said.
Flag
I wish you waited a couple more weeks to post this list so that you could add The Strain's Abraham Setrakian or Vasily Fet.
Flag
You can't base the list on the potential of the characters, but on what merit you've seen from them thus far. Sure, those of us that read the books know all too well the greatness that awaits, but the TV viewer does not.
Flag
This is a pretty good list. However, I think you should have listed Fargo's entire cast like you did with Silicon Valley. That's not taking anything away from Martin Freeman either... it's just that the whole ensemble was great.

I completely agree with Rebecca on UtD, for the same reasons, but even more so because I still remember her from Misfits and it just ups how horribly awesome (awesomely horrible?) she is on UtD.

As for Halt and Catch Fire: I like Cameron, but I find Joe more intriguing. He's basically a psychopathic salesman, and all his antics make me laugh.
Flag
Yes! Lester's character was really wonderful but so was Lorne, Molly, Gus, Lou, Mr. Numbers, Mr. Wrench, Agents Budge and Pepper, etc... Hell even the short lived Sheriff Thurman was great :)
Flag
Little boy from extant, and parrish from teenwolf
Flag
Now, if this article was from a few seasons back and had Joffrey Baratheon on here, I'd agree with him being a "Best New TV Character", because while I hated him, I "loved to hate him".

But with Vee from 'Orange Is The New Black'?...Absolutely NOT. I simply LOATHED that character! Each new episode, I waited for her to get shivved or something...anything that led to her demise! I just hope she actually dies from that glorious hit and run!
Flag
I think Vee mostly got listed because she was really about the only new character added this season, which should have essentially gotten the entire show passed over, but oddly did not.
Flag
Well, I guess there was also Soso, but I think I completely tuned her out any time she wasn't naked, which wasn't nearly often enough....
Flag
agreed, vee made getting through season 2 hard. I mean did anyone like the storyline? I dunno anyone who did.
Flag
I think Fargo, for me, is a difficult series to choose from. I think it's probably another series that deserved a 'take you pick' because as intriguing and fun as Lester's journey was to watch (and comparing it to Walter White's is borderline blasphemous) we also had Lorne Malvo as the sadistic antagonist that started it all, and Molly as the deputy police chief with a heart of gold and her wits about her. It'll interesting to see what characters the writers will give us in season two, and whether or not any of them will compare.
Flag
Staff
I would have chosen Molly for sure. But a lot of great characters on that show!
Flag
Sometimes I feel sorry for Game of Thrones fans, mostly because sometimes George R.R. Martin seems like the ultimate troll in creating beloved characters before brutally killing them off. That being said, I really couldn't fathom Oberyn's appeal. Was it his smooth-talking, as this article suggests? His strong character motivation? His bisexuality? I honestly didn't care for him all that much (maybe it's just the contrarian in me), but if anyone could help me out by explaining why they liked him, I'd be willing to listen to grasp a better understanding.
Flag
What I liked the most about Oberyn is that he never discriminated: he treated a whore with the same respect he would treat a Lord, cared for a bastard with the same love a Queen would care for heirs and despised child murderers whether they were a Hand-of-the-King or a common sellsword.

I've never seen such a noble person amongst the noble persons of Westeros...I don't think I ever will.
Flag
I liked him in the show for simply the fact that he was so much better in the show than he was in the books. If you can't fathom his popularity in the show circles, imagine my surprise when I went to the "A Forum of Ice and Fire" and saw people praising him as a character. In the books, he just appears, spouts something about his sister, promises to be Tyrion's champion and we know how that turns out. He is not a POV character and serves as a "plot device" (quotation marks because I'm not so sure if that's the word I'm looking for) to introduce Dorne in to the equation.

The show, the actor and the more detailed look into the character is what made me like Oberyn... So in other words, I liked the character a lot, because the books lowered the bar so much. Which is a first time it happened that way. I don't know if that made sense.
Flag
"Was it his smooth-talking, as this article suggests? His strong character motivation? His bisexuality?"

Yes, yes, and yes.

I hope that answers your questions :)
Flag
I didn't like him much at first. It wasn't until he told Tyrion that he was going to fight for him that he had fully won me over. This was very predictable, but still. At the time, this looked like the start of an alliance between Tyrion and The Martells that would bring down Tywin and Cersei. That was a reason to like him.

By then he had also shown us that he wasn't as much of an a-hole as most of the people we see. In particular, we saw that he didn't think any less of bastards, and that he understood that dwarfs aren't monsters. Those two things are reasons to like him.

Then there was the fight scene, where he was absolutely crushing The Mountain at first. It was impossible not to like him then.

I liked Pedro Pascal's performance, but I think Rory McCann was even better (for several seasons now), so I thought it a bit odd that a lot of people were suggesting PP for an Emmy, but not RM.
Flag
Despite having never heard of her before Penny Dreadful, Eva Green has suddenly become popular, and for what? Some possession scenes and showing some skin in the Sin City promotions? Don't get me wrong, I don't doubt her acting ability, I can't imagine it's easy acting having sex with a ghost, but Penny Dreadful really did make her a one trick pony they kept whipping, and I got over Vanessa's character fast.

That eccentric Egyptologist on the other hand, he's the bees knees, I can't wait to see more of him next season.
Flag
I wouldn't say that Eva Green has just become popular. It's true that for some reason she hasn't worked much in film. She started in 2003, and her list of credits is very short for someone who has worked for 11 years in the business. But she did get very much noticed for her role in Casino Royale (2007) and since then she has been known as a very strong, charismatic actress. Since that film came out she has also been one of my favourite actresses.
Flag
For me, it was her being fucking awesome in 300: Rise of an Empire. Easily one of the most enjoyable 'villains' of any movie in quite some time.
Flag
Yep, you pretty much said everything I was gonna say.
Flag
No way dude, Eva Green *slaughtered* it on Penny Dreadful. The episode that most comes to mind is the second last of the season, where Vanessa was dealing with the possession. She just killed it. She somehow made Timothy Dalton and Josh Hartnett look like newbies by comparison.
Flag
I think for me it was during the seance when she pretty much went straight up autopilot. The scene seemed sort of laughable and campy, but she made it downright terrifying and bizarre enough to be believable within the context of the show.
Flag
Eva green as Vennessa Ives was the stand out of the year the actor was brilliant and the character is genius.
Deputy sexy Parrish he was always there but this season especially in his interactions with our scoobie gang and fingers crossed growing admiration and like of Lydia he just popped up out of the ashes and bloomed into a very interesting and mysterious beautiful flower.
Flag
I don't see how the hell he got on the list but Malia didn't. Downright criminal if you ask me.
Flag
I've been reading the comments looking for inspiration (or simply to copy someone else) for characters to add to my list... I need look no further, Malia is great. Excellent shout.
Flag
:) Malia is a great new addition to Teen Wolf, they have done a great job at keeping her character true to herself and haven't just made her "normal" she still just acts on impulse and is cluesless to most social things and that's great.
Flag
There's no excuse for including Rebecca from Under the dome on this list. She's below average even on that show.

Seems pointless to limit this list to one character per show. (I assume that's what you're doing). "Lorne Malvo" should have been on it, right after Lester Nygaard (or maybe before him).

I think I would have chosen Lee Pace's character from HACF, but Cameron is good too.
Flag
Including anything from Under The Dome is like laughing at a fart joke while attending a classy gathering: It's unforgivable.
Flag
Eva Green mérite un Emmy ! quel performance INCROYABLE ! !!!
Flag
I have no idea what you're talking about, but you mentioned Eva Green, so you're either praising her amazing performance, or drafting your suicide letter.
Flag
Eve Green deserves an Emmy, her performance was incredible.

And I agree!
Flag
I would have voted Andy from True Blood. He has grown leap and bounds this season.

P.S. I would love to see Eleanor Nacht and Linder in a scene together on The Bridge
Flag
Likely because we're looking for *new* characters here, not characters who have been around 6 years, and have suddenly become likeable.
Flag
Niles Pottinger from Defiance. From moment one a worth addition to the cast.
Flag
Is Defiance that show with the absolutely ridiculous make-up?
Flag
No, that's Face-Off, the show where the winners go on to do the makeup work on Defiance, I believe. Pretty close though.
Flag
For me Vee was actually one of the worst new characters, hated her and her storyline, and not in the love to hate her way.
Flag
I didn't like her much either, and I especially didn't like the effect she had on the others. Some of that didn't make much sense.
Flag
How can you have Lester and not Malvo? Malvo was pure walking chaos and at the root of everything that happened on Fargo.....
Flag
It's hard picking a standout from Fargo, but Lester was clearly about the last name that should have been picked.
Flag
Load More Comments
Follow this Show
Members