Married... With Children

Al Loses His Cherry

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Jun 07, 1987 on FOX

7.8
  • Al wants to sleep at Luke's because of a fight with Peg

Even though this isnt my favorite of the season its still very fun to watch. Al has this huge fight with Peg about her wanting to go to a family wedding after he refuses he says he wont be coming home. After the fight Al talks Luke into letting him stay at his place. This is the first time we get to see Luke's place but sadly it's the last we get to see Luke on the show. In "Al loses his cherry" it shows once again that Al cant live without Peggy even though he doesnt show it.
  • Great episode, moving the set to Luke's appartment for once was a great idea!

The fight between Al and Peg is a perfect example of why Married ... With Children is a classical comedy. This is the first time Al starts bitching off Peggy's family and it's right on :)
    But, it is also proven that Al cannot without Peg. He refuses the blond stewardess -friend of Luke-, and decides to get back home.
    The humor is more of the same, with the stereotyped stewardesses and the fight (and making up) between Al and Peg.
    No classical episode, but still one of the better ones...