Married... With Children

Damn Bundys

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Apr 28, 1997 on FOX

7.8
  • perfect

al makes a deal with the devil himself- he gets to play football with the chicago bears. but, the devil then takes him to Hell. Al does not like it and tries to get out. Will he figure something out?

i don't really know if i agree with a perfect score for this episode, but i do know i thought it was a good, funny episode with some hilarious lines and a pretty unique plot for the show. so, because of all of this, i think my grade is somewhere in the "A" range, a pretty good episode i think
  • Funny Fantasy

Accidentally, Al says wrong words that bring the devil himself on his doorstep, and the devil offers Al a wish, but he has to give him his soul instead. Al, of course, says 'Yes', he never misses a chance to win, and to get away from his 'loving' family. However, things go wrong when Lucifer has a secret agenda. He brings Al in the underground and Al is forced to spend the entire eternity living in his house, with his family. So, Al tries to get out...

A unusual episode of 'Married... with Children' brings us the devil himself, played by Robert Englund (better known as Freddy Krueger from "A Nightmare on the Elm Street"). Englund had an amazing performace in this episode. And I absolutely loved the "Nightmare."

Al's family stays the same... but they don't have such a huge role in this episode. This is absolutely one of the classic episodes of the show, I really enjoyed watching it, especially the ending, when the Bundy family is living in the underground, all messes up. All in all, a great episode.