Help with an episode

martelli9

[1]Oct 14, 2008
    • level: 9
    Does anyone remember an episode where Al and NO MA'AM were at the Jiggly Room and there was an old dancer on stage who says "I did this when I entertained the troops!" Then Al says "Union or Confederate?" Anyone remember which episode this quote was from?
    Edited on 10/14/2008 3:14pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

luvinoth

[2]Jan 21, 2009
    • level: 2
    You're probably not checking this anymore but this is the 1st time i've been on this site. The episode you're thinking of is "The nude Peg", where peggy enters amateur night as Jasmine. It's season 11.

Musiqluv

[3]May 5, 2010
    • level: 3

Did that "Nude Peg" episode have an alternate ending that aired?

Towards the end of the show while they're on stage, Jasmine/Peg reveals herself to Al's friends as they are in shock. Al doesn't know that's really Peg until she says, "What do you want to see me about, Al?" The joke was on Al.

I thought the other version involved Al knowing that Jasmine is really Peg, but he continues to mess around with her on stage to see how far it'll go. Then Peg is upset that Al would be willing to cheat so she unveils herself to him and says something like, "Al, you knew all along?" The joke was on Peg.

Hardcore MWC fans, what version do you remember? I feel as if the reruns are showing the alternate.

Element-17

[4]May 12, 2010
    • level: 28
    I see the former. I never see alternate versions of any Married... with Children episode on TV.