need help - what are your funniest Married With Children moments?

darrellcd

[1]Aug 22, 2006
    • level: 3
    Hi, I'm working on a television special for the Fox Network which will focus on the funniest moments that have been broadcast on TV from the 1950's to the present. We would love to know what you guys think are the funniest bits from Married With Children, and which episodes they occurred on (if you know). Your thoughts are very important to us...we want to hear from the experts!

Thanks in advance for your responses. Darrell
    clipgoddess@sbcglobal.net
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

pamhalpert

[2]Aug 28, 2006
    • level: 14
    I forget the name of the episode; but it is where Al, Jefferson, and the boys take the wives to the Jiggly Room Strip Club and try to pretend that they don't watch the women.

darklordavaitor

[3]Sep 1, 2006
    • level: 21
    In my profile is a quote from Its A Bundyful Life which is well worth putting in.And you may want to check the You Can't Do That On Television forums for a good scene or two to put in.
    Edited on 09/01/2006 8:09pm

darrellcd

[4]Sep 5, 2006
    i went in yoour profile, thanks...also read what you said about South Park. If you havee any ohter comments about any other episodes or series, please feel free to contact me. This really helps...thanks again!

Darrell clipgoddess@sbcglobal.net

darklordavaitor

[5]Sep 6, 2006
    Acutally,another good example would have been when Al and Peg cacth Jefferson and Marcy dressed as them in The Juggs Have Left The Builiding.

martelli9

[6]Sep 8, 2006
    • level: 9

-When Al and his family got stuck in Traffic for a day (We'll Follow the Sun-season 5)

-When Al was visited by Aliens, and they kept stealing his socks for spaceship fuel (Married...with Aliens-season 5)

-Marcy stripping at the nudie bar and starting a bar fight at the end of Turning Japanese-season 10 (I think)

-When Bud was on the Virgin Hotline (the jingle:"If you're a virgin with hormones surgin', zip up your undies and call Bud Bundy's)

-When Bud was Al's driving instructor, and made him do insane things (Driving Mr. Boondy)

-Al on his shoe hotline-nobody would call (976-SHOE)

-Bud trying to get a loan from some banks and the ways he got denied (The Hood, the Bud, and the Kelly)

-Al turns the shoe store into "Al Bundy's House of Sole" (Shoeway to Heaven)

-Al gets put on trial by all the fat women he's insulted ("Peg: Al, i'm under oath" Al:"Oath?! you swore on a stack of pancakes!")

-Al goes on COPS with Officer Dan (Kelly's Gotta Habit)

darklordavaitor

[7]Sep 8, 2006
    martelli9 wrote:

-Bud trying to get a loan from some banks and the ways he got denied (The Hood, the Bud, and the Kelly)

An even better part from that ep is when Al and Jefferson tried to put up the attena[sp?].

martelli9

[8]Sep 14, 2006
    • level: 9
    Absolutely! That was hilarious when Officer Dan shot down the bird--the quote "Is that a bird? No but I see a B-52 with a beak!!" (and then he shoots the bird down) Also in the second part when they are all laughing, and Jefferson falls off the roof, and that makes them laugh even harder! GREAT STUFF!!!!

TasForMayor

[9]Sep 14, 2006
    When Al's son Buck became a rapper

dmarex

[10]Sep 16, 2006
    • level: 103
    Hmmmm... favorite moment? When Peggy had to cook... She cried her eyes out. And the time when a burglar shot Peggy's remote and she came crying "My baby, my baby..." That was a classic.

tansydog

[11]Sep 22, 2006
    • level: 4
    I loved the episode when Buck hadn't been fed and Peggy told Al to do it, who told Bud to do it (then he ate some dog food), and then he told Kelly to do it - "oh no, not the girl!" and she forgot. It was episode 5.14 Look Who's Barking

Semaj86

[12]Sep 25, 2006
    • level: 6
    Too many, but here's a few:

-In one episode where the Bundys and D'Arcy's kept annexing each other's property, Peg was watching Oprah. But when someone cut their cable off, she whines. "ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL....They killed Oprah!!"

-Peg and Marcy drive Al nuts when they spend a week at a cabin. Al tried to hang himself.

-The Bundys cause trouble when they go to the movies (my favorite episode).

-Al works as a cop. When he breaks into the D'Arcy's house, he keeps shooting the answering machine every time the voice recording plays.

-Kelly acts as a dog on a dog commercial, and says all the wrong animal noises. "MOO!"

-Al buries his dead car, and wails hysterically to the point where he jumps into the grave with it.

-The Bundys, not realizing they wasted Bud's college money, start scratching up stuff so it can be theres forever. Kelly contributes by throwing something into the giant TV set.

-Kelly and Bud try to sneak a jukebox upstairs for their parents' Christmas present.

-Most NBC jokes.

-Al walks in one day and says, "Peg, why doesn't the world just die?!" (my favorite quote)

NikeDragon

[13]Sep 26, 2006
    • level: 14
    - Al reading out his 10 (9) commandmends
    - Al after he admitted he was having his lucky day
    - Al making his drivers license again
    - And alomst everything he says about fat women

RaeGhost

[14]Oct 2, 2006
    • level: 8
    When Al was singing "The cow kicked Nellie in the belly in the barn" I had it stuck in my head for like 2 weeks and my dad sang it nonstop.

Notusedname

[15]Nov 3, 2006
    • level: 6
    I think it's great the episode where Al get hung up for being a stalker just to get out of having sex with Peggy. And the part where the family sleeps in the shoestore except Kelly who tries to sneak out and then getting hunted by the security dog.

luffarungen

[16]Nov 6, 2006

Notusedname wrote:
    I think it's great the episode where Al get hung up for being a stalker just to get out of having sex with Peggy. And the part where the family sleeps in the shoestore except Kelly who tries to sneak out and then getting hunted by the security dog.

monsieur, which episode is zat?

The1Princess

[17]Nov 10, 2006
    • level: 5
    I like all of the episodes about the Nudy Bar!!!

pacojonezl40

[18]Nov 14, 2006

pamhalpert wrote:
    I forget the name of the episode; but it is where Al, Jefferson, and the boys take the wives to the Jiggly Room Strip Club and try to pretend that they don't watch the women.

Yeah, and then Jefferson's Abraham Lincoln beard stands up like an erection when the hot chick with the huge rack comes onto the stage. Classic stuff!

Element-17

[19]Jun 1, 2007
    • level: 28
    Married ... with Children wasn't mentioned at all...

acsgrlie

[20]Jun 21, 2007
    • level: 8
    I love all the Christmas episdoes. The first one is a classic ("What now? Did the Easter Bunny hang himself in my front yard?" "Santa will bring you a horse on Christmas but if it's not there in the morning it's because your mother chased it away and killed it"). And the one with Al and Peg watching TV and Kelly and Bud trying to sneak the jukebox into the house.
    The Labor Day BBQ is great when Steve realizes the ashes from the bbq are from Marcy's dead aunt. And he gives a big smile and takes a big bite of the burger.