What Happened to Baby Bundy and Baby D'Arcy?

GilmoreAddict1

[1]May 30, 2006
    • level: 3
    I have been watching Married...With Children on the FX Network. I've been following it on tv.com to see if it is going in order (sometimes, when a show is syndicated, every episode is not accepted, if it has obscene parts in an episode not suitable for children). It has so far. FX is on seaosn 6, the season when Peg and Marcy both get pregnant. They aired "She's Having My Baby" part 1 and 2 last week, but now, only about 15-20 episodes down, no baby, no pregnant stomachs...what happened to the babies? I'm sure I missed one episode, but they were only 5 months pregnant and then no babies. There isn't even any baby cries heard in later episodes.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

mozesx

[2]May 30, 2006
    • level: 20

It was all a dream Al had.

ymike673

[3]Jun 7, 2006
    • level: 11
    GilmoreAddict1 wrote:
    I have been watching Married...With Children on the FX Network. I've been following it on tv.com to see if it is going in order (sometimes, when a show is syndicated, every episode is not accepted, if it has obscene parts in an episode not suitable for children). It has so far. FX is on seaosn 6, the season when Peg and Marcy both get pregnant. They aired "She's Having My Baby" part 1 and 2 last week, but now, only about 15-20 episodes down, no baby, no pregnant stomachs...what happened to the babies? I'm sure I missed one episode, but they were only 5 months pregnant and then no babies. There isn't even any baby cries heard in later episodes.
    When Katey Sagal lost her baby in real life it was decided to end this plot line. Al woke up and found out it was all a dream.
    Edited on 06/07/2006 1:44pm

buffyjl

[4]Jun 8, 2006

I never knew that. Sad for Katey.

Was Marcy's pregnancy fake?

mozesx

[5]Jun 8, 2006
    Yes. They did it so Peggy would have like a pregnant buddy.