Who would win in a street fight: Steve or Jefferson?

marysuperfly

[1]Dec 1, 2006
    • level: 6

Who would win in a street fight: Steve or Jefferson?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

tansydog

[2]Dec 1, 2006
    • level: 4
    I reckon Steve, Jefferson would be too worried about his face and his hair

telvisnostic

[3]Dec 1, 2006
    • level: 52
    I agree.  I'll go with Steve all the way!

Element-17

[4]Dec 1, 2006
    • level: 28

I'd go with Jefferson. He was in prison, so he dealt with some tough people, so that would have naturally toughened him up. If that wasn't enough, he was also previously a CIA agent, and assigned to assassinate Fidel Castro (probably a pretty high ranked mission). I've never really known Steve to be the fighting type, and he cried like a baby when the eight year old beat him up when he was ten (episode 50, The Harder They Fall). Don't get me wrong, though, I don't really believe that physical strength matters with age. But for those who do, Jefferson is a few years younger than Steve, so you might want to take that into consideration. The only way I could see it as a fair fight, is if it's the fight between the two, when Steve comes back, and sees Marcy married to Jefferson (episode 122, The Egg and I).

Edited on 12/01/2006 8:08pm

Dr_Buddy_Boy

[5]Dec 5, 2006
    • level: 10
    Element-17 wrote:

I'd go with Jefferson. He was in prison, so he dealt with some tough people, so that would have naturally toughened him up. If that wasn't enough, he was also previously a CIA agent, and assigned to assassinate Fidel Castro (probably a pretty high ranked mission). I've never really known Steve to be the fighting type, and he cried like a baby when the eight year old beat him up when he was ten (episode 50, The Harder They Fall). Don't get me wrong, though, I don't really believe that physical strength matters with age. But for those who do, Jefferson is a few years younger than Steve, so you might want to take that into consideration. The only way I could see it as a fair fight, is if it's the fight between the two, when Steve comes back, and sees Marcy married to Jefferson (episode 122, The Egg and I).

Yeah... That sounds about right, but I think Jefferson is softer now, than he was when i was in prison... And also Jeff not so smart, so Steve would fight dirty and win

marysuperfly

[6]Dec 7, 2006
    • level: 6
    I can totally see Jefferson getting someone to help him or fight Steve for him, since he has all of these "connections."  Yeah, Jefferson may be too worried about his hair to fight, so Steve may be able to take him.

JACKSICA

[7]Feb 13, 2007
    • level: 1
    yeah I think Jefferson would be worried about his hair and cloths

tribalchic

[8]Feb 13, 2007
    • level: 17
    i dunno but i think it would be pretty funny to watch....lol

tribalchic

[9]Feb 13, 2007
    • level: 17
    actually,i think marci would come in and take them both out.....they are afraid of her anyway and who wouldnt be!!!

Tv_Fan34

[10]Mar 4, 2007
    • level: 1
    Jefferson would win by far. especially after seeing an 8 year old kick Steves but. If an 8 year old can kick Steves but any adult can. On top of that like others have said Jefferson was in prison and also used to work for the CIA, with the CIA he would have had special training. Not to mention that he is much bigger than Steve, even though size does not always matter. When you put all things together there is no doubt that Steve would lose the battle.