Married... With Children

Guess Who's Coming to Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Sep 17, 1995 on FOX

7.9
  • Bud decides to leave the Bundy home, but as he can't find a suitable place, moves into the basement instead. Meanwhile, Peggy's mother leaves her husband and moves into the Bundy home, making everybody but Peggy miserable.

This is one of the worse episodes. Bud, Kelly and the Darcys are the only persons that are more or less believable. Ok, Al is a bordercase. But Peggy outdoes her obnoxious self once again. How could anybody possibly be expected to love or even stand a person like that. I know that humor thrives on exaggeration, but her behavior goes far beyond exaggeration. And if that is not enough, there is Wanker County. Just use your imagination to visualize that blubbery mass of a mother of hers, gobbling up anything digestible that comes within her reach - on a 24 hours per day basis. When Peggy forced Al to go and scrub his mother-in-law's back, it ran cold over my back as well. This is no comedy, it's an horror trip. I pity Al, the kids, the neighbors and even Buck the dog... and myself as a spectator.