Married... With Children

Poppy's By the Tree (2)

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Sep 27, 1987 on FOX

7.4
  • Ax Murderer Revealed,Bundys Saved

After nearly getting cut by the Ax Murderer,the Bundys not surprizingly decide to leave.Leaving is not easy.The Bundys will use their wits to stay alive.They would be better off if they had a four-leaf clover.This way they would have a chance.Fate however has other plans,and thank goodness Al has a good right,or left hook.He punches the Ax-Murderer,who is then revealed:he is the Man who met Andy Griffith.He is neither arrested,or beaten up,as the residence rather have him(for the fame)than tourist.
  • After spending time at "Poppy's by the tree" motel, a killer is after them with an axe.

After the knife comes out of Al and Peg's bed they start thinking that someone might be trying to hurt them. I just love the ending of this episode where they find out the killer is "The man who met Andy Griffith." The residents wont arrest him cause they only have main attractions in "Dumpwater" and thats "The Serial Killer" and "the man who met Andy Griffith." I liked this episode alot more than Part I.