Married... With Children

The Desperate Half-Hour (1)

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM May 05, 1997 on FOX

7.3
  • First part of the season finale

A first part of unplanned series finale brings us a great story---Bud's pen-pal Starla from prison, who turns out to be a runaway, takes the entire Bundy and D'Arcy family hostage so she could run away. Meanwhile, Kelly falls in love with Lonnie, Starla's dumb sidekick.

Yet another great episode of 'Married...with Children' brings us a pretty good plot. Al doesn't have such a big role in this episode, but the good-known game-loving and bathroom-enthusiasm are always a reason for a few good laughs. Marcy and Jeffersen were dressed in costumes all the time, which just added few more laughs to the episode (especially the part when Lucky falls in love with Jefferson).

Starla is kinda boring in this episode, but her sidekick Lonnie is a great match with Kelly, they are offically the dumbest couple I have ever seen. And, by my opinion, the best part of this episode is when Starla forces Peggy to cook, and she cries and screams 'You animal!!!'. And an even better scene is when Starla shoots the TV remote and Peggy cries, because she shot her baby. All in all, an amazingly written episode!