Married... With Children

The Worst Noel

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Dec 19, 1993 on FOX

• A great addition to Married...With Children

What I like about the Married...With Children "Worst Noel" episode is Al's attitude towards Christmas and the way that the media changed during the Christmas season. A great example of this is how Al wants to watch Psycho Dad's Christmas episode, or mud wrestling, but all that was on was "It's A Wonderful Life" or Christmas specials with celebrities that he can't stand, an example being him lamenting "Oh, is that Michael Bolton screaming 'Slient Night'? What's next, 'Hark the Harry Angels Sing'?" Another thing that I find great about the episode is how when Peg is trying to watch tv with him is how she stops on every channel listening to what's on, making Al even more irritated about the holiday season. What else I found great about this episode was how both Al and Peg were oblivious to Bud and Kelly trying to get Al's Christmas present (a Jukebox) into the house without them seeing what it was. In all, this was one great episode that made me laugh almost all the way through the episode.
MNT