Martha Stewart Living

(ended 2004)

Martha Stewart Living Fan Reviews (3)

6.4
  • Even though Martha has great guests and Musicians (the only saving grace of the show) Martha is dry uninspiring and just plain boring. Perhaps she should have stayed in prison.

2.5
    I am still unclear how someone who has no personality to speak of has become a TV personality. Martha Stewart is not a very good talk show host and the "ideas" she presents on her show are as old as the hills. Most of her guests are interesting and perhaps that would be a reason to watch, but, Martha is just plain boring (did I already say that). How in the world can people who have been felons become or stay famous. Are Americans that stupid? I find Martha personally offensive when she cannot let her guests recieve applause as she shouts ovver the audience during her monologs, it's as if she can't allow other's to recieve recognition. If you have to watch this show fine but PBS has a great show called Americas Test Kitchen that has real cooks and consumer information that will help you. Martha is just plain boring!(did I already say that)
  • This was a usual show on various things. Fashion,cokking and crafting.

3.5
    My first day of summer vacation I got up and turned on Marth Stewert Living. This was Tuesday,May 26,2007. She had a fashion designer on named Arnold Somebody. He was making the comment that in his spare time he teaches adults to read. The ones that teachers push on so they won't get a 'black mark' against them. Well,as a teacher,I was appauled by the that comment. He obviosly feels he is much greater than he probably is. I have never pushed a student through. What is the'black mark' he is talking about? Oh,I just got back from working at school for 4 hours(no pay) to help with a Summer School Program we have for the kids. I also bought over $100.00 worth of prizes for this.
  • a show my mom likes to watch, i'm not my mom

my mom watches this show. i don't. not very good. maybe i'm saying that because i don't have the same personality as martha stewart. i'm a minimalist, she's a maximalist. but it's not my kind of show anyway. I still don't like it no matter how many times i've seen it. it's not my kind of show. on the good side, martha shows something informative, no harm there, something you can actually use. that's a good thing. it's not a reality show like queer eye. this is more of a variety documentary, i'm not sure but it's not a very bad show like queer eye or extreme makeover.