We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Martha Forums

Daily 10:00 AM on Between Seasons

Katie Sagal? Ana?

dude6363

[1]May 21, 2006
    • level: 60
    I really love Katie Sagal but I missed that episode can anyone tell me about it? Also if anyone knows was there any catfights with Ana Gasyter and Martha because she spoofed her and she held on punches on SNL. If anyone can help me that would be kewl.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

TheTSArt

[2]May 24, 2006
    • level: 10
    I can't remember offhand what Katie Sagal did on Martha. I can say, if they had not introduced her, I would have never recognized her.

Ana and Martha got along great. I believe they are friends and she said something about requesting to do Martha in the first place, since she was such a big fan.

dude6363

[3]May 28, 2006
    Oh  thanks a lot.I never responded because i posted this thing so long ago no one anwsered so I never checked up on it. Thanks a bunch. Can you buy episodes of Martha anywhere?

TheTSArt

[4]May 29, 2006
    I've not seen or heard anything. I know she's not on iTunes.

I've been wondering if they might produce a first season DVD, since they have been releasing compilation DVDs of her previous show for almost every (holiday) season now.
    Edited on 05/29/2006 8:57pm

dude6363

[5]May 30, 2006
    I know for Dr.Phil he always says you can buy any episode at the end of his show so i was wondering if you knew. Also are you a Martha fan? Almost all the time you either love her or hate her I love her.

TheTSArt

[6]May 31, 2006
    I've never heard anything about buying individual Martha episodes. Sorry.

Yes, I do like Martha. I will admit I wasn't as much a fan prior to her trial. I didn't like the way the government treated her and I purposely went out and bought her magazines, books, etc... in the process I really started appreciating her.

dude6363

[7]May 31, 2006
    That's really funny since that's the same for me. I never really considered her before the trial. I try to pinpoint just what I like about her and all I can come up with is the way she is. It's hard to explain. Did you catch nbc's made-for-tv movie Martha Inc and the sequal Martha: Behind Bars? Oh by the way is there any chance you want to be tv.com friends?

stillcountry

[8]Jul 15, 2006
    • level: 5

Katey was on the show watching Martha make her chocolate covered Hi Hat cupcakes for a sweet 16  birthday party...they looked delicious!!

I too really love Martha...I have enjoyed her since I bought her first book "Entertaining" when it came out in 1982.... 

Edited on 07/15/2006 6:20pm