Martial Law Forums

CBS (ended 2000)

dvd???

ireeagle

[1]Feb 17, 2008
    • level: 9
    Does anybody know if the show would be on DVD?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Syd_CB

[2]Aug 15, 2008
    • level: 15

It was never released on DVD. It's been so long since it ended (8 years) that it probably won't be. Even though Walker Texas Ranger was eventually released (and is still being released) it was on for much longer. Martial Law was only on for 2 seasons so it's not likely to be released on DVD.

What you can do is find people who are selling copies of the episodes on DVD online. iOffer.com is a great source for these DVDs. Just search for Martial Law. You can get as low as $30 for the entire series. I just received my set in the mail. Now, any sets you find for sale are only copies since there's no official release so expect hand labelled DVD-ROMs. Some people will make real episode selection menus (beyond the basic unlabelled screenshot selection menu that is default on DVD burning programs) and possible use a CD label maker/printer and other extras, but this will probably cost a little more.

Edited on 08/15/2008 5:05pm

ireeagle

[3]Nov 2, 2010
    • level: 9

Wait a minute, does that mean that this show supported "Walker, Texas Ranger"? That show should not last longer because of no plot on that show. They should have continued this show instead. I was wondering why there was a crossover between this show and Walker.