Martial Law Forums

CBS (ended 2000)

This show never existed... :o)

igotbupkis

[1]Mar 28, 2008
    • level: 28
    Man, I was trying to recall the name of this show, whose existence and precept I remembered but could not, and it was like pulling friggin' teeth. The TV schedule grids on Wiki don't mention it, nothing. I finally remembered its title and pulled it up.

Odd.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Xedorian

[2]Apr 13, 2008
    • level: 3
    The same thing happened to me, in a way. I was very young when the show was on and I really enjoyed it, yet when I grew older I couldn't remember anything relative to the show except the names of a couple of the actors which I used to help me find it again online. After I had spent weeks trying to recall the name I couldn't have been happier when I broke down and looked it up! Finally, what a load off my mind!

Junest

[3]Oct 14, 2008
    • level: 10
    funny, the title is one of the few things i DO remember about this show. That and when Arsenio Hall (forgot that is was Arsenio until I looked it up) was standing in the parking lot when the car that he loved was stolen, with just the car-cover left behind. Pretty ranom I know. But I was 10 or so when my parents watched this.