FOX (ended 1997)
|For me the funniest moment in Martin was when he went on vacation and fought the rat. That had me rolling(literally rolling on the floor) during the entire scene. To me that is the funniest moment in comedic history!|
I have to agree, that was the funniest moment. That's probably the moment that everybody remembers the most.
|Do you all remember when I think Iman was playing Martin's old school teacher? She was trying to get with Martin and Gina found out. I still crack up when I see Gina put down the duffel bag and takes her Vaseline and sneakers out of the bag! Lol, I think she was tying her hair back too. Lol madness.|
I'm pretty sure it was Beverly Johnson that played Ms. Trinidad.
|Yep, I remember that. I cracking up. My favorite episode of "Martin" is when Martin went on the Varnell Hill show and acted a fool when Jodeci was singing. I was laughing so hard!!|
|There was an episode when it was Martin's |
highschool reunion. And there was a guy "Pretty Ricky". Then Gina's
face got really swollen I think rom an allergic reaction. That was
|How about the episode when Martin fought that boxer? I |
cannot remember who the boxer was, but I remember being a little kid
and lying on the ground laughing so hard, I thought I was going to die.
Just thinking about now has got me giggling.
I am going to go there like its not 2007...lol...I live in Philly, & we get TVone...I still watch Martin re-runs everyday....THE FUNNIEST episodes (that I can think of right now):
*The Ladies league....when Gina, Pam, Shenenea, & Laquita wanted to join...Handle your business Ms Whittmore! lol
*What does Tommy do for a living, lets find out...Gina use your cat-eye!
*Who stole my CD player...now dont everybody talk at once! lolol
*Applehead tryin to set you up for the insurance money...A damn, note in the buiscuit! lolol
*THE INSANITY PLEA!!!!!!!!! the funniest clip EVER...."do the pocket knife, do the pocket knife...she'll be comin 'round that mountain when she comes...lolololololololol
Just the characters are hilarious.....I mean:
Jerome...I said Jerome in the house...lol
Old Otis.....Gettin ready take u down boi....lol
Dragon Fly Jones.....SILANCE...PUUNK!! lol
DONT U KNOW NO...GOO--HOO---HOOOOODDDDD!!!lol
chill til the next episode, Martin Fam....
It's difficult to choose the funniest moment in Martin. Here are some of my favorite funny moments (no particular order):
1. The vacation where there was a possum-
Gina: I think there's a puppy in the room" Martin:" That ain't no damn puppy"
2. Martin waits for Gina to purchase shoes. As he waits, he teases the security guard and he tries to get an old lady arrested, then he helps the security guard throw the old lady out the store.
3. Pam gets hypnotized at the dentist office. She pretends to be like Martin. Both of them were funny when they threw people out of the art exhibit.
4. Martin dressed as Santa Claus-
Little Kid: "If you are really Santa Claus what's my name" Martin: "Waterhead, now shut up"
5. Martin and Gina try to go to Philly for the holiday. Miss Gerri threatens Martin to give her his sandwich. After he gives her the sandwich, she says "tuna, I hate tuna". She stepped on his sandwich. It was also funny when they (Miss Gerri and Martin) were wrestling over change after Gina beat up the cashier for not giving loose change. Martin told the cashier "you brought it on yourself".
6. The episode when martin goes to court is also hilarious. He insults Pam and acts crazy.
7. Gina and Pam try to get in a women's club. I especially like the end of the episode when Martin and Gina were squaring off against Pam and Tommy. Martin was so upset Tommy kept worrying about what Pam was doing while they were away. So finally Martin told Tommy Pam was probably swatting fish.
8. The Haunted House- Martin said, "not the mummy man"
9. Gina's conceited friend visits- It was funny to see Pam and Martin team up.
10. The mouse in the house- Martin kicks Cole up the butt when the mouse gets in his pocket.