Martin Forums

FOX (ended 1997)

Name this episode (Cole's toenail)

triplefive

[1]Jan 14, 2007
    • level: 1
    What is the name of the episode where Cole was clipping his toenails and one of them smacked Gina in the head?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

jillianoscr

[2]Jan 17, 2007
    It was Season 3. called " Best and Bester"
    Episode when Martin had to choose between Tommy and Cole to be his best man.

mikeybaby81

[3]Jan 25, 2007
    Actually, that's not the episode he's talkin' about. The episode he's referring to is called "It's Coled In Here". I have the full 5 seasons on DVD, but I can't remember what season it was on. Cole basically got kicked out by his moms, and came to live with Martin and Gina.

jillianoscr

[4]Jan 26, 2007
    No- I think I'm right. I just saw this episode on TV.Martin was playing Tommy and Cole to be the best man. They were buying Martin expensive gifts so he would choose. They ended up moving in with Martin because they didnt have any more money. It is also the same episode when Martin had to read them a bedtime story. Tommy was in the kitchen shaving his head and Cole was in the living room clipping his toenails and one of his toenails hit Gina in the head.

KingShow22

[8]Feb 14, 2007
    • level: 4

jillianoscr wrote:
    No- I think I'm right. I just saw this episode on TV.Martin was playing Tommy and Cole to be the best man. They were buying Martin expensive gifts so he would choose. They ended up moving in with Martin because they didnt have any more money. It is also the same episode when Martin had to read them a bedtime story. Tommy was in the kitchen shaving his head and Cole was in the living room clipping his toenails and one of his toenails hit Gina in the head.

Correct! Martin and Gina look at them as they sleep and Martin says "Look at them, looking like a broke a** Michael and JJ." And then as they turn to enter the bedroom Cole gets up and runs into the bathroom and then Tommy is shaving his head in the kitchen sink. Then Cole comes back, starts clipping his toenails and one ricochets all over the apartment until one hits Gina in the forehead.

jayrock3597

[9]Oct 19, 2011
    Yea best and bester is the episode. before cole is clipping his toenails, tommy is shaving his head in the sink lol

jayrock3597

[10]Nov 13, 2011

Best and Bester