Tuesday 9:00 PM on ABC

You know what they say: It's always better to wait and see when all the other broadcast networks are debuting their fall shows so you can optimize your own schedule. Okay, no one says that, but they should, right? Sounds pretty smart to me! Anyway, ABC has finally announced premiere dates for its fall programming slate, and after seeing the rollout strategies of NBC, Fox, CBS, and The CW, the network went ahead and came up with a revolutionary launch plan for its new and returning series—including Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Scandal, and more—and it's like nothing you've ever seen before! 

Okay, you got me again, that's not true. ABC is actually playing things pretty traditional, and debuting most of its shows in the second half of September. Dancing With the Stars gets the party started on Monday, September 15 with a two-hour episode starting at 8pm; after that, almost everything else will bow during premiere week, which starts Monday, September 22. 

New drama Forever, which stars Ioan Gruffudd (Ringer) as a New York City medical examiner who is also immortal (NBD), is getting a two-night, two-episode debut. The show will launch with a "special sneak preview" on Monday, September 22 at 10pm after Dancing With the Stars, and then it will air a second, all-new episode in its regular time slot on Tuesday, September 23 at 10pm, after the Season 2 premiere of Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. in the show's new 9pm berth

Wednesday, September 24 ushers in ABC's Wednesday comedy block, beginning at 8pm with The Middle and continuing with The Goldbergs at 8:30pm, Modern Family at 9pm, and new Anthony Anderson comedy Black-ish at 9:30pm. Connie Britton's hair caps off the evening at 10pm when Nashville returns for Season 3. 

Shonda Rhimes keeps on truckin' toward world domination beginning Thursday, September 25 with the debut of Shonda Thursdays, featuring Grey's Anatomy at 8pm, Scandal at 9pm, and the brand-new How to Get Away With Murder—a legal thriller starring Viola Davis, Billy Brown, Liza Weil, Katie Findlay, Charlie Weber, and more—at 10pm.

Friday, September 26 belongs to the returns of Shark Tank and 20/20, and Sunday, September 28 sees the return of the soon-to-be-Frozen Once Upon at Time at 8pm, followed by Resurrection at 9pm and Revenge at 10pm. 

What's left, you ask? Castle (and its new showrunner) picks up after that ridiculous Season 6 cliffhanger on Monday, September 29 at 10pm. New (and mostly terrible-looking) comedies Selfie and Manhattan Love Story take their places on Tuesday, September 30 at 8pm at 8:30pm, leading into Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Tim Allen's Last Man Standing returns with a one-hour premiere on Friday, October 3 at 8pm (pushing Shark Tank back to its regular time period of 9pm). And finally, new comedy Cristela squeezes into the Friday-night lineup on Tuesday, October 10 at 8:30pm. 

Got all that? Here it is in easy-to-read list format (new shows are in ALL CAPS): 

Monday, September 15

8-10pm Dancing With the Stars

Monday, September, 22

10-11pm FOREVER (Special sneak preview)

Tuesday, September 23

9-10pm Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

10-11pm FOREVER (Regular time period premiere)

Wednesday, September 24

8-8:30pm The Middle

8:30-9pm The Goldbergs

9-9:30pm Modern Family

9:30-10pm BLACK-ISH

10-11pm Nashville

Thursday, September 25

8-9pm Grey’s Anatomy

9-10pm Scandal

10-11pm HOW TO GET AWAY WITH MURDER

Friday, September 26

8-10pm Shark Tank

10-11pm 20/20

Sunday, September 28

8-9pm Once Upon a Time

9-10pm Resurrection

10-11pm Revenge

Monday, September 29

10-11pm Castle

Tuesday, September 30

8-8:30pm SELFIE

8:30-9pm MANHATTAN LOVE STORY

Friday, October 3

8-9pm Last Man Standing

9-10pm Shark Tank (Regular time period premiere)

Sunday, October 5

7-8pm America’s Funniest Home Videos 

Friday, October 10

8:30-9pm CRISTELA

TV.com's 2014 Fall Preview:
New Shows, Network Schedules, Trailers, and More

Previously Aired Episode

TONIGHT AT 9PM

Season 2 : Episode 5

Next Episode

AIRS ON 10/28/2014

Season 2 : Episode 6