Tuesday 10:00 PM on ABC (Returning September 20, 2016)
How attached are we to being the S.U.P.E.R.F.A.N.S.? I would kinda love it if we could be The Rising Tide, instead.
What does everyone else think? Have we already had this discussion?
(I didn't join the community immediately, sorry if y'all have already gone over this.)
Comments (8)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
"The Tide is Rising" (as Coulson says at the end of the pilot) would fit better then simply "The Rising Tide", IMHO.
Flag
Staff
We got five suggestions! Get your vote heard now (poll closes on 10/9).
Flag
Personally, I like the "S.U.P.E.R.F.A.N.S.", since it's a play on the name of the show. "The Rising Tide" on the other hand is kind of the enemy of S.H.I.E.L.D., trying to expose them. But go ahead with the poll, democracy for the people can never be wrong. I have no better ideas for a name myself.
Flag
Staff
Awesome suggestion! If we get 5 good suggestions for new names we can run a poll to change the community name. Reply to my comment to send other suggestions my way!
Flag
The Rising Tide sounds good.
Flag
I would love that, please The Powers That Be (aka TV.com staff) make it happen!
Flag
Staff
If we get 5 good suggestions we can run a poll to change the name! Let me know if you have any other ideas!
Flag
Staff
Anything without excessive punctuations gets my vote. J/K (but not really). I like The Rising Tide, but there's also The Bus, Level 7, The Cavalry....
Flag
Follow this Show
Members