Tuesday 10:00 PM on ABC (Returning September 20, 2016)
Some of us have been playing with the idea of Skye being an Inhuman and having her latent powers triggered by the GH365 (seemingly Kree blood?) for a while now so after having listened to Raina letting on that"her and Skye have something in common",my best guess is that they're both alien or half-alien:

Skye:

That season finale's last scene (Skye's father) makes me think of her father as somebody important, a bigwig, so if we assume Skye's an Inhuman, could his father be Quelin? He's Inhuman Royalty and that'd make Skye be Medusa or Crystal. Personally, I like Crystal option, because that’d let the door open to go looking for her older sister (once she’s found out about her family and powers). BUT the thing's, MCU doesn't have legal right to use the Kree (so does it mean that the Blue Guy isn't a Kree? Could he be a Frost Giant?).

Raina:

H
er words about having something in common with Skye could mean simply that they both are alien. It doesn’t mean necessarily that they both are from the same species. As I’m 80% sure that Skye’s an Inhuman, I’m not so sure about Raina. Her name does make me think of another possibility: she may be comic book’s Raina. (Notice that she and Crystal are from the same comic book universe: Earth 606).

Other people consider the possibility of Skye (and/or Raina) being a Skrull, Ms. Marvel (I also like this one) or even Spiderwoman (I find particularly interesting how Ward and Coulson instant affection for Skye could be explain by Spiderwoman's pheromone thing).

So what do you think?:

a) What do you think Skye is? Do you think the GH365 triggered some kind of dormant powers?

b) Is Raina the same thing as Skye? How do you interpret her words about Skye and evolution?

c) And what/who do you think Skye’s father is? Here you have some ideas.
17 Comments
Comments (17)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
We knew Skye was Quake cause they've made Hyde references to her father... Plus MCU absolutely has legal right to use kree... They were in guardians of the galaxy and lady sif mentions them in season 1
Flag
Skye is most likely Daisy Johnson because her dad called her Daisy in the latest episode and that would mean she is Quake. I'm not sure what reina is but she might be some kind of reptilian person. They are most likely inhumans. There powers were triggered by the obelisk though not the GH-325
Flag
We all know that now. This was first written in May. Btw, one hell of a call Patricia
Flag
I was all wrong but I wanted to give it a try! I like to theorize about things and this time I shot really far away xD But hey, I like the idea of her being Quake, although I think Trip's death ruined the whole scene... that moment was supposed to be all about Skye and Raina (Tiger?) but honestly the only thing I was thinking about afterwards was Tripplet's unnecesary death (and I'm still thinking about it...)
Flag
as she cant be The Wasp, i think ths would be the most accurate hero for her, but....

So she must be Joss Whedon creation Abiggail Brand and SWORD will appear in the 2nd Season??? :D
Flag
Maybe Skye is Luna, Crystal & Quicksilver's child, cause she was raised to be normal instead of being introduced to the Terrigen Mist?
Flag
Speaking of GotG, it confirms Marvel have the rights to the Kree, as Lee Pace will be playing Ronan the Accuser, who is Kree.

Maybe Skye is the Supreme Intelligence lol!
Flag

Right now I'm thinking that the possibility that she's Kree is pretty high (pink skin); either that or Inhuman. Especially since she has yet to show any symptoms from the serum, and even Coulson is being affected by that stuff.

I'm really hoping that AoS goes this route, since it could possibly tie into the Guardians of the Galaxy movie coming out in August.

Flag
I don't think of Skye as anything other than a hacker, a very human one at that.

Ever since the pilot episode I've speculated she may be the daughter of a SHIELD & HYDRA operatives, but since HYDRA came out that doesn't seem to be case. Why would they keep silent if their daughter was within reach?

Now I still speculate it isn't Skye, but her very human parents that are important albeit for reasons other than HYDRA.
Flag
I actually hope that you are right and Skye is just human and it is all a big tease, but I really don't think that is the route they are going to take. She'll be something else, will temporarily go over to the dark side, will have to choose between humanity and darkness, will come back lesson learnt, all the usual things.

Raina - is a psychopath.
Flag
I don't think nor hope Skye is human, because her being alien and having powers would be a pretty good plot (and it'd totally suit MCU)
Flag
Hot (and hot).
Flag
Given that Sif did mention the Kree to Coulson, in 'Yes Men', it is entirely probable that the MCU does have the rights to the Kree. They just can't use the X-Men or the term 'mutants'.

Skye could be a pink-skinned Kree. She could also be Skrull. Skrulls are shapeshifters. Another, lesser known possibility, is Plodex. Plodex are hatched from eggs. If the egg is close to hatching, the hatchling can imprint on the person holding the egg, causing it to take the form of the lifeform holding the egg.

Flag
You're right, Sif did mention the Kree, I almost forgot about it! It's just that Emengency Awesome guy said that MCU doesn't have the legal rights to the Kree so I took it for granted. Thank you for reminding me about it!
Flag
The Kree are fine, I believe it's the Skrulls and the Badoon Marvel can't use (They're tied up with the Fantastic Four rights).
Flag
Disney Studios doesn't have the rights to Spiderman, or the X-Men universe, i.e. mutants. But! While the X-Men have had some encounters with the Kree in the past, the Kree were always more involved with The Avengers than anyone else. i.e. Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers and Mar-Vel).

I'm pretty confident (95%) that Disney does have the rights to the Kree. It will be interesting to see what they do with it.

Flag
Since playing Marvel Heroes and loving Ms. Marvel play style. I went and look up her stories to learn more about her cause really I knew nothing about her and I wanted to know more.

Oh God, love the theory. Kree Blood, Ms. Marvel...
Flag
Follow this Show
Members