Tuesday 9:00 PM on ABC (Returning September 23, 2014)
Discussion
Jul 16, 2014
TO be or NOT to be
okay so this thing that skye and ward are having are having throughout the season is making me crazy. they both like each other, but after ward betrayed skye and broke her heart does he still have a chance or not, cuz i think they do. i think she will find something in him to keep fighting for him. and he clearly likes her.

what about you?
Discussion
May 23, 2014
FitzSimmons support group: Summer edition
“With no one dying, Ward’s progression being worded by Coulson, and Skye’s mystery keeping on its quiet progression; the only cliff-hanger of the finale is what happened to Fitz exactly and where his revelation leaves his relation with Jemma.
FitzSimmons officially is the most important part of
Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D :-)”

This is my story and I’m sticking to it ;) A few of us have talked about this in the comment sections so here I am opening it:
A safe place to discuss feelings, theories, fears... about the lovely pair that has been the heart of Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D

Admin-ish
To preserve the micro community sentiment of this discussion, I’ll post my own stuff in the comments directly (don’t leave me alone!).
This is everyone’s thread, if you want another title ...Read more
staff
General Show Discussion
Discuss the show: Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Join in on the Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. general show discussion.

Discussion
May 13, 2014
Set your watches accordingly...
Agents of SHIELD season finale delayed airtime in the midwest!
Discussion
Apr 28, 2014
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D to the Big Screen?
When will we see our TV heroes on the big screen?
Discussion
Apr 03, 2014
Possible Futures for Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. in light of the events depicted in Captain America: Winter Soldier
Seriously, if you're a fan of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and still haven't seen Captain America: Winter Soldier...
Could it be?
Apr 02, 2014
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Who is The Clairvoyant?
Could a popular Marvel villain be on the horizon?
Discussion
Mar 26, 2014
Another name guest star for S.H.I.E.L.D.
Amy Acker to guest star
Discussion
Mar 21, 2014
At Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Your Name is Peaches!
At Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Your Name is Peaches!
Follow this Show
Members
Episode 22 Season 1
Beginning of the End
Aired
Episode 21 Season 1
Ragtag
Aired
Episode 20 Season 1
Nothing Personal
Aired
Episode 19 Season 1
The Only Light in the Darkness
Aired
Episode 18 Season 1
Providence
Aired

Based on Marvel's fictional government organization, S.H.I.E.L.D. It shows that not all heroes have to be super.

Agent Phil Coulson (The Avengers) recruits a new team to go into the field and handle any cases involving the strange and the bizarre. Accompanying him are solo field agent Grant Ward, field agent turned desk jockey Melinda May, and British scientists Leo Fitz and Gemma Simmons. Coulson soon recruits a civilian computer hacker known only as Skye, a mystery woman with an unknown past.

moreless