Tuesday 9:00 PM on ABC (Returning September 23, 2014)
staff
who do you think she'll play?
3 days ago
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Casts Lucy Lawless in a Secret Role
In true Marvel fashion, details on her role are being kept under wraps.
staff
live from beverly hills, it's TCA!
Jul 15, 2014
ABC's Paul Lee on the Importance of Diversity, Trophy Wife's Fate vs. The Goldbergs' Success, and Unfortunate Show Titles
Plus: Shonda Rhimes thinks hashtags are stupid, details on Lee's half-season approach to scheduling, and more.
staff
plan your tv
Jul 15, 2014
ABC Announces Fall 2014 Premiere Dates for S.H.I.E.L.D., Once Upon a Time, Scandal, and More
The network is playing things pretty traditional, and debuting most of its shows in the second half of September.
staff
time well spent
Jun 25, 2014
The 20 Best Episodes of the 2013-2014 TV Season
Which hours of television were good enough to make our list? Yep, Breaking Bad is there.
staff
Helter skelter
Jun 21, 2014
News Briefs: Game of Thrones' Renly Baratheon Will Play Charles Manson for NBC
Plus: Mary Steenburgen is a mom on OITNB, a Breaking Bad director will helm Star Wars, and the Freaks and Geeks character bible!
Story
May 30, 2014
What's Skye? (And Raina?)
Some of us have been playing with the idea of Skye being an Inhuman and having her latent powers triggered by the GH365 (seemingly Kree blood?) for a while now so after having listened to Raina letting on that"her and Skye have something in common",my best guess is that they're both alien or half-alien:

Skye:

That season finale's last scene (Skye's father) makes me think of her father as somebody important, a bigwig, so if we assume Skye's an Inhuman, could his father be Quelin? He's Inhuman Royalty and that'd make Skye be Medusa or Crystal. Personally, I like Crystal option, because that’d let the door open to go looking for her older sister (once she’s found out about her family and powers). BUT the thing's, MCU doesn't have legal right to use the Kree (so does it ...Read more
Story
May 20, 2014
Agent Maria Hill
I really think that Cobie Smulders should play Maria Hill as a part of Coulson's team. She is a great actor that brings something new to the show.
staff
the end times
May 14, 2014
Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season Finale Review: Mission Accomplished
Everything was on the line in "Beginning of the End" as the team attempted to stop Garrett and those pesky HYDRA guys.
staff
Q&A
May 14, 2014
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Finale Postmortem: Who's the Mystery Man? Who Died? The EPs Weigh In
You've got questions and we've got answers, courtesy of executive producers Jeffrey Bell and Jeph Loeb.
staff
secret agents and soap
May 13, 2014
ABC's 2014-2015 Schedule: S.H.I.E.L.D. at 9pm, Black-ish After ModFam, and a Shonda Hat Trick on Thursdays
Plus: S.H.I.E.L.D. moves to 9pm and The Goldbergs moves to Wednesdays.
Follow this Show
Members
Episode 22 Season 1
Beginning of the End
Aired
Episode 21 Season 1
Ragtag
Aired
Episode 20 Season 1
Nothing Personal
Aired
Episode 19 Season 1
The Only Light in the Darkness
Aired
Episode 18 Season 1
Providence
Aired

Based on Marvel's fictional government organization, S.H.I.E.L.D. It shows that not all heroes have to be super.

Agent Phil Coulson (The Avengers) recruits a new team to go into the field and handle any cases involving the strange and the bizarre. Accompanying him are solo field agent Grant Ward, field agent turned desk jockey Melinda May, and British scientists Leo Fitz and Gemma Simmons. Coulson soon recruits a civilian computer hacker known only as Skye, a mystery woman with an unknown past.

moreless
  • 8:00 pm
    Dateline NBC
    NEW
    NBC
  • 9:00 pm
    What Would You Do?
    NEW
    ABC
  • 10:00 pm
    Crossbones Beggarman
    NEW