Tuesday 8:00 PM on ABC
Story
2 days ago
Favorite Marvel One Shot
What is your favorite Marvel one shot?
staff
pop or lock?
3 days ago
The 12 Biggest Bubble Shows of 2014: Will They Be Renewed or Canceled?
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Community, The Mentalist, and more are on the chopping block.
Story
3 days ago
Agents of SHIELD : Reason Behind Agent Ward Being Bad (Just a Theory)

After seeing the last episode "Providence," one thing that seems sure is that Agent Ward is not a triple agent working for Coulson. His only loyalty lies with Garret, and that loyalty runs deep. There are many theories saying that he is brainwashed but I don't think thats the case .

Many of us want the show to redeem Ward.

What little we know about Ward's background is that he had a troubled childhood.
He told Reina that Garret pulled him out of hell , Garret saved him, he owes him everything. So maybe if we think about Why is Garret so important to him. What if Garret is not as bad as we think he is. What if he has his reasons for doing what he is is doing . What if its not all black, but its all gray. Like Winter Soldier in CA:TWS.

Now what do we ...Read more
Story
3 days ago
HOLY CRAP! HYDRA IS EVERYWHERE!!
The "Hail Hydra" meme is everywhere and here are some of the best ones:

Read more
staff
can we keep him? Please?
Apr 16, 2014
Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. "Providence" Review: Or How Ward Became the Show's Most Interesting Character
This week, Agent Garrett convened Team Bad Guys while Agent Coulson took Team Good Guys on the run.
staff
who's the real villain?
Apr 15, 2014
Why We Should Forgive Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and Get Excited About the Future
It might've taken us awhile to get to where we are, but should we hold that against the series or against Marvel?
staff
guess who's back
Apr 10, 2014
News Briefs: Cobie Smulders Is Returning to Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
Plus: Justified's ratings rise, Bradley Whitford will stop by Law & Order, and a 12-day Simpsons marathon!
staff
holy C.R.A.P.
Apr 09, 2014
Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. "Turn, Turn, Turn" Review: Out of the Shadows
"Turn, Turn, Turn" took a surprising, ahem, turn as we learned the identities of both the Clairvoyant and the mole inside S.H.I.E.L.D.
staff
all men must watch
Apr 08, 2014
News Briefs: Everyone Watched Game of Thrones' Season 4 Premiere
Plus: Netflix hands Derek a premiere date, Nick Fury is returning to S.H.I.E.L.D., and Fox wants people to defuse trivia bombs.
staff
and the awards go to...
Apr 03, 2014
News Briefs: Breaking Bad, House of Cards, Scandal, and Orphan Black Are All Peabody Award Winners
Plus: The Mindy Project is headed to Hulu, ABC delays Astronaut Wives Club, and Wil Wheaton gets his own show.
Follow this Show
Members
Episode 20 Season 1
Nothing Personal
Airs
Episode 19 Season 1
The Only Light in the Darkness
Airs
Episode 18 Season 1
Providence
Aired
Episode 17 Season 1
Turn, Turn, Turn
Aired
Episode 16 Season 1
End of the Beginning
Aired

Based on Marvel's fictional government organization, S.H.I.E.L.D. It shows that not all heroes have to be super.

Agent Phil Coulson (The Avengers) recruits a new team to go into the field and handle any cases involving the strange and the bizarre. Accompanying him are solo field agent Grant Ward, field agent turned desk jockey Melinda May, and British scientists Leo Fitz and Gemma Simmons. Coulson soon recruits a civilian computer hacker known only as Skye, a mystery woman with an unknown past.

moreless