Tuesday 10:00 PM on ABC
staff
Are there crossovers in the works?
Oct 08, 2016
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Teases The Doctor Strange, Netflix Connection
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Teases Doctor Strange, Netflix Show Connections At New York Comic Con
staff
The series is entering unchartered territory this season
Sep 21, 2016
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Ghost Rider and a Soft Reboot Reignite the Show's Fire

Agents of SHIELD Ghost Rider and a Soft Reboot Reignite the Shows FireMarvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. has had more than its fair share of troubles over the years, but the show's Season 4 premiere and the fiery introduction of Marvel character Ghost Rider at least give off the appearance of the comic book series being better off than when we left it.

The six-month time jump that closed out Season 3 meant the premiere acted as a soft reboot for a series that's had a number of them already, and without the dead weight that was Brett Dalton's Hive arc, the series has more direction and feels more invigorated than it has in a while.

Part of the reason for that is the introduction of Gabriel Luna as Robbie Reyes, the show's version of Ghost Rider, who is invoking vengeance on the streets of East Los Angeles. But the fact that Coulson ...

Read more
staff
He's a different kind of powered person
Sep 13, 2016
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Meet the New Ghost Rider
Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 4: Ghost Rider, Explained
staff
And will it be down by the river?
Aug 19, 2016
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Mega Buzz: Is Daisy's Sweet Van Making a Comeback This Season?
Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 4 Spoilers: Daisy's Van Returns
staff
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Has a New Boss, and He Used to Hunt Dinosaurs
Coulson wil be answering to Jason O'Mara this season
staff
Adrianne Palicki Joins Seth MacFarlane's Fox Sci-Fi Series
Guess our hopes for more Bobbi Morse are really dead now
staff
mark your calendars!
Jun 28, 2016
ABC Announces Fall Premiere Dates
Find out when Grey's Anatomy, Once Upon a Time and more return!
staff
staff
going through the motions
May 18, 2016
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 3 Finale Review: Coulson, We Have So Many Problems
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. gave it the old college try, but despite someone paying the ultimate sacrifice, the Season 3 finale never reached the heights we know the show to be capable of reaching.
staff
Follow this Show
Members
Episode 5 Season 5
Rewind
Airs
Episode 4 Season 5
A Life Earned
Airs
Episode 3 Season 5
A Life Spent
Aired
Episode 2 Season 5
Orientation (Part Two)
Aired
Episode 1 Season 5
Orientation (Part One)
Aired
Phil Coulson
Melinda May
Skye/Daisy Johnson
Grant Ward

Based on Marvel's fictional government organization, S.H.I.E.L.D. It shows that not all heroes have to be super.

Agent Phil Coulson (The Avengers) recruits a new team to go into the field and handle any cases involving the strange and the bizarre. Accompanying him are solo field agent Grant Ward, field agent turned desk jockey Melinda May, and British scientists Leo Fitz and Gemma Simmons. Coulson soon recruits a civilian computer hacker known only as Skye, a mystery woman with an unknown past.

moreless