We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Tuesday 9:00 PM on ABC
Story
Apr 28, 2016
Review: "The Singularity" - "Wardra on my mind"
I did not bother reviewing the previous episode.

Bunch of stuff happened, yada yada yada..

Fitz and Simmons sitting by the tree, sharing some cooties.. (ok, on a couch, same freakin' difference). After 10 yrs, they now have come to a consensus to lip-lock? Seriously? Scientists can be soooo goddamn slow. Hypothesis, testing, formulas. Their relationship seems to have been designed by a rocket scientist using a freakin' Apple ][ computer.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention: Daisy/Skye was turned by "Wardra", I know. S.H.I.E.L.D. calls him Hive, Hydra calls him.. Hydra and I call him "Wardra".

She stole stuff from S.H.I.E.L.D. to help the 'Wardra' cause, the terrigen crystals which turns potential inhumans to full blown version and that doohickey sphere from the "Cree"... oops.. did I say "Cree", I mean "Kree".. I know, I can feel some arsewipe ...
Read more
staff
save the daisy, save the world
Apr 27, 2016
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. "The Singularity" Review: When Two Become One
Daisy and Hive teamed up to change the world white Fitz and Simmons set out to save Daisy.
Story
Apr 26, 2016
just a fun :)
Blessed evening everyone!! I'm just new here.. please keep me updated in marvel's agent of shield. I can't stream it live coz' I'm living in the Philippines. Thank you! :D enjoy!
staff
The dark side
Apr 20, 2016
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. "The Team" Review: The Breaking of the Fellowship
The Secret Warriors finally arrived, ladies and gentlemen and Inhumans.
Story
Apr 17, 2016
Review: "Paradise Lost" - The Sum of All Sacrifices
Another intense episode. The best part of this episode I find would be the scenes involving Ward/Hydra. Fascinating and riveting in every way possible.

I would have thought that team Coulson would have had a harder time to figure out what Ward 3.0 is, but they are bright people. So, they don't call him Hydra, but they do know he's the alien entity brought back from the 'Rock' :)

To sum it up, Hydra is a parasite who absorbs individuals and retain their memories and personalities. And does so cumulatively too. Ouch!!!

Gideon Malick was not prepared for that possibility.

By the way, nice little cameo from Herr Scumbag uh, I mean Whitehall and his involvement with the Malick brothers in the past. Oops, getting side-tracked here.

So, for G. Malick to double-cross his brother to become a sacrifice, that was certainly not unexpected, but, Karma would ...
Read more
staff
R.I.P. Haley James scott
Apr 13, 2016
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. "Paradise Lost" Review: Secret Warriors Assemble!
Lincoln and Daisy searched for someone with information on Hive, while the rest of the episode took a deep dive into Malick's past.
Story
Apr 09, 2016
Review "Spacetime" - Ward 3.0 from Dead to Deadlier
I've provided many comments in various posts related to this show, but never have I written a review for it.

So, before I review this episode, let me get you up to speed on my general thoughts about the show.

I've always been a fan of Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Unlike other folks, I've never complained about the show's pace, or anything else for that matter.

I actually find it refreshing that this type of show, clearly put a priority on character development over anything else.

The logic here is that S.H.I.E.L.D as an organization, is a somewhat complex entity.

Placing character development first, giving context to what S.H.I.E.L.D is, establishing long term plot points while weaving in a procedural aspect and clearly favoring story telling over action scenes and ...
Read more
staff
less wibbly, less wobbly
Apr 06, 2016
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. "Spacetime" Review: Future Tense
Daisy was determined to change the future this week, while Hive kicked his mysterious plan into high gear.
staff
ABC Announces Finale Dates for Scandal, Once Upon a Time and More

Kerry Washington, Scandal | Photo Credits: Richard Cartwright, ABC

ABC announced the season finale dates for all of Shondaland and more on Monday.

Scandal will be the first ABC series to end its season, with its Season 5 finale set for May 12. A few days later, Once Upon a Time will air a special two-hour finale on Sunday, May 15. And Once isn't the only ABC series to get a super-sized finale: The Catch and Agents of SHIELD will also air two-hour finales later that month.

Check out the full list of ABC finales below.

Thursday, May 12
9/8c: Scandal

Sunday, May 15
7/6c: Once Upon a Time (two hours)
9/8c: The Family
10/9c: Quantico

Monday, May 16
10/9c: Castle

Tuesday, May 17
9/8c: Agents of SHIELD (two hours)

Wednesday, May 18
8/7c: The Middle
8:30/7:30c: The Goldbergs
9/8c: Modern Family
9:31/8:31c: Black-ish ...

Read more
staff
the smash, baby!
Mar 30, 2016
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. "Watchdogs" Review: Clouded Eyes, Empty Hearts
When a radical group known as the Watchdogs wanted to take down the Inhumans, Mack and his brother got caught in the middle.
Follow this Show
Members
Episode 22 Season 3
Ascension
Airs
Episode 21 Season 3
Forgiven
Airs
Episode 20 Season 3
Emancipation
Airs
Episode 19 Season 3
Failed Experiments
Airs
Episode 18 Season 3
The Singularity
Aired
Phil Coulson
Alphonso "Mack" Mackenzie
Melinda May
Grant Ward
Lincoln Campbell

Based on Marvel's fictional government organization, S.H.I.E.L.D. It shows that not all heroes have to be super.

Agent Phil Coulson (The Avengers) recruits a new team to go into the field and handle any cases involving the strange and the bizarre. Accompanying him are solo field agent Grant Ward, field agent turned desk jockey Melinda May, and British scientists Leo Fitz and Gemma Simmons. Coulson soon recruits a civilian computer hacker known only as Skye, a mystery woman with an unknown past.

moreless