Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Repairs

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Nov 26, 2013 on ABC

• Ghosts and pranks

The best part of this episode was the pranks, and I loved how the end prank was done by May. I wasn't really interested in the ghost story though.
  • Boring

I thought SHIELD had turned the corner, but I just never got invested in this storyline. The show is not Fringe in any capacity, writing, acting or creativity, so they should stick to more believable things and superheroes, and not touch ghosts and alternate dimensions.

Disappointed with tonight's episode.
  • Pranks

Seems as though we've settled into a comfortable place with SHIELD and I don't think we're quite ready for that. While it's still interesting to see how different characters interact and who gets along with who (if you know what I mean), the cases of the week are dull and always seem to be augmented by Skye saying or doing something of the equivalent of, "hey guys, think of it my It's boring. It doesn't hold any sort of attention. Or maybe everything's just lack-luster in the afterglow of this week's Person of Interest.
ABC