Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Tuesday 10:00 PM on ABC Premiered Sep 24, 2013 Returning September 20, 2016

Gislef

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Fan Reviews (149)

• Now it is getting boring

4.5
    For gods sake will they please kill of Ward .That,s all this show is about now .Get back to some some better story lines.
  • Season 3 Episode 17 - Sucks

I have enjoyed the first 2 seasons but your idiot writers seem to think its good television to get rid of almost all of the heroes by either kicking them off the show or turning them into villains. Will Coulson be next. What a joke, now Daisy will become just as boring was Hanger on Ward has become. TV shows remain popular because the fans learn to like the characters and look forward to seeing them solve problems week to week. You have spent Season 3 tearing down almost all of these bonds. I'm thru watching you tear apart what was a good series. I hope you get cancelled. I'm sorry for all the good actors on the show that have to put up with such poor writing.
  • Becoming very boring

Season 1 was ok and season 2 was even better. But I'm really not enjoying season 3. It just doesn't have the same feel as 1 and 2. They're dragging the storyline on way too long that it's become boring. I'ts disappointing.

I'm also not liking this Lincoln/Skye pairing. I can tell their trying to show chemistry between them, but there honestly is none. It's really cringe-worthy. I reckon they should just get rid of them both.

And it seems to me that they're trying to keep Ward on the show and are coming up with new ways to keep him. First it was ok but now it's become laughable.

• Just Finished Watching Season Online

I had already committed to 2 other shows and wasn't able to record a 3rd during the regular season. So, I decided to look over shows I had missed, and am most pleased with Agents of SHIELD. Perhaps it is because I watched the entire season in less than a week, but those people who gave it a low score had too many expectations that this would be an existing Marvel comic scripted for TV. It is anything but boring. The only episode that was mildly disappointing was 0-8-0. Unexpected strengths in the team have emerged, and one can see the empathetic connections form between all the team members. The danger of trying to recreate comic book heroes/villains is having to work against preconceived notions about those characters. Previously unknown villains are easier to work into the Marvel universe, and this is a completely separate storyline. So, my advice is to not have any expectations, and enjoy the show. Both the characters and the story line are good and getting better.

Update 2/29/16: I'm still a huge fan of this show. I still care about MAoS characters, and the coming season has chaos incarnate inside Grant Ward's body.
  • Season 1 was awesome, 2 wasn't that great, 3 so far = ditto.

This show started off just awesome!! It's gone downhill in my opinion and I am hoping that they turn it around soon. Agent Ward's character was the best so far, the most fun to watch, the most interesting, etc. And after season 1, we pretty much never saw the guy, except in a short clip or two. The new characters in season 2\3 aren't really interesting and are really just a waste of screen time. I wish they would focus on the storylines and characters that we initially invested in - and then the lives\developments around them with other minor cast members. Ward, Fitz, and Simmons are the best so far. Mae\Daisy = Meh.

Marvel's Daredevil is an awesome show with a great storyline, the new Colony tv series is interesting to watch. Terra Nova, Firefly, Dracula (2013) tv series, Star-Crossed, The Nine Lives of Chloe King, Switched at Birth = all awesome shows with good actors, good storylines.

Fix this show people - writers, do a better job!! Go back to Season 1 writers!!!
  • Thumbs in the right places.

Easily likable even though the main Marvel characters aren't on the show, it is called Agents Of for a reason. A show most comic fans should enjoy watching because of the Avengers connection and the mostly action packed scenes. You"ve got 9/10 fingers up from this happy nerd.
  • meh, that's all i can say

its addictive... but..... meh
  • simply AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marvel's Agents of S. H. I. E. L. D. is my favorite TV serial of all time!

It has everything a good TV show needs and more: thrilling action scenes, a double love triangle, some major WTF-plot twists and very good but nonetheless always improving actors, as well as screenwriters.

I especially love how it ties in to all the Marvel movies like f. e. Captain America: Winter Soldier or Avengers: Age of Ultron! In particular, I'm looking forward to the upcoming Secret Warriors movie, for which MAoS laid the groundwork. (#itsallconnected) And of course I have to underline the good work of the screenwriters for not forgetting their (secondary) characters and letting a few, but not too many, reoccur in perfectly fitting scenes! But that's not even the best: every person (and character) has a past. The guys behind AoS do not (like many other producers/screenwriters) say: "Yeah, that character is very, very introverted and quite quiet, much more than a normal person could ever be... Why? Idk, who cares?" They (let us) explore the background of nearly everyone and even of secondary characters!

That's one point (out of too many to count) why Marvel's Agents of S. H. I. E. L. D. is the best show ever (not to mention the guest appearances from the movies, like i. a. Lady Sif !)

So, to cut a long story short, I really love this show and I can't help but recommend everybody watching it, 'cause, as you can tell from the title, it's simply awesome!
  • SHIELD

love shield. love these heroes and their faith
  • Awesome!

I think this show is great plus a great thing for Marvel to do, while the show has it's obvious own agenda I really like how it connects with the movies that come out and throws a little insight into that as well I think this show will run for many seasons to come. all characters are very easy likeable even the villains and I just don't see the show getting bad ratings or getting dropped. I look forward each week to new episodes I think this show rivals any other hour long running show out there.
  • Loved it

I remember watching the premiere episode when it first aired on TV but surprisingly it didn't grab my attention and I never bothered to watch the rest of the season. However during the Christmas holidays when I was off for a few days I started watching the first couple of episodes and got absolutely hooked! Literally I couldn't stop watching! I ended up buying the first half of season 2 on ITunes because I could not get enough of the show. I am really looking forward to seeing what happens in the second half of season 2.
  • What?! What?! On point

On point! I had to pause to come and review. Awesome show. it should be getting above a 9 as an overall. Feel of the movies. Badass. Arrow and flash can't compare. I feel them all. And the Ward twist is the best part; someone you worked with at the beginning now your greatest enemy (Best adaption for tv). Glad they didn't kill him off. On point again!

After watching a bit more, I had to come again! On point! Still not finished

Just finished. A bit mellow now after the end. But I have hopes that the outcome won't be ask I think thinking of the blacklist
  • Agents of .

Agent Daisy revealed why she was building the "Secret Warriors" team in an exclusive video for Marvel's "Agents of Season 3 Episode 2, entitled "Purpose in the
  • one of my favorite

Always had good ideas. Always has been a good show. Really love it
  • An action packed hollywood adventure in every episode!

This is an awesome show! Every epidose has the feel of the marvel movies, and I love the characters! Can't wait for the next season!
  • Didn't like the first half of S1, but then it suddenly became one of my favorite shows.

The 1st half of S1 dragged out a bit because it felt like there was no continuity, like all the episodes were it's own. The long breaks between didn't help either. But in the 2nd half of S1, everything got so much better.

The only thing I was slightly disappointed with was that Maria Hill didn't become the director, however I guess that was not possible with her filming Avengers. I love Clark Gregg though, so I'm happy.

Season 3 can't get here fast enough!
  • No Cheesy scenes like The Flash

I'm a comic book fan and when the show was announced I set my expectations low for this one because I felt that the producers were just capitalizing with the popularity of the Marvel movies. This show was totally not what I expected. The producers weren't capitalizing on the popularity of the Marvel movies, they were actually exploring an interesting story line and did great with it. It is a show based from the comic books but not like the ones we have seen so far on tv. It is not like the overwhelming teenage drama like smallville or the drowning girl drama of the flash. This is simply an action packed tv show full of kickass fight scenes with an interesting story line that takes place in a huge cinematic universe and with good enough character development and a nice touch of romantic drama. This show should be the standard for how superhero tv shows are made.
  • The show needs....

Maria Hill. Seriously. Shield is destroyed. It needs a real director and Coulson is not that. Frankly, the show needs to steer away from the command chain of the organization to being just part of a larger scheme. Maybe the story got big too soon. They need to clarify a lot of things. It'd be a shame to see this end without the story properly tie loose ends.
  • thing about last episode(s02e16) that i dont understand..

Phil Coulson try to steal a plane from real . with taking help of hunter and hunter doesn't know how to fly one of it.. then can anyone please explain me that how hunter did escape from real if any one remember that he took a plane an flee away.. and its untraceable also.. what did he do with that plane and how did he even fly that plane?
  • fingerprints of marvel all over it

For season one, it took just a little patience. I wanted that "shock and awe" right away but like all worthy pieces, we have to get to know the players and the situation. Once you get through that, the show really starts to pick up. The intensity and the suspense continue to trend upwards with each episode. Eventually I was hooked. Season one really built up to an excellent and compelling end. Season two picks up right on cue and does not disappoint. In some ways its better. Agent Colson brings the familiar comfort of a character we all know and love while other characters we've all encountered before in different "places" show up and really strengthen that feeling that I'm watching a "Marvel" story. For broadcast television and if you're a fan of Marvel, you can't go wrong.
  • Loving it!

The whole family loves this show! Only downside is lately there has been a lot of shaky camera scenes, makes us a bit dizzy.
  • I didn't like it... and then I did! It's enjoyable if you stick with it through the beginning...

I actually watched about half the first season and didn't care much about the show but suddenly I realized I was addicted. It took me a while to 'connect' with the show which was unexpected since I grew up reading comic books, but after a while I had to know what would happen next. It doesn't have anywhere near as much superhero-y action as you would expect to see in the Marvel universe, considering that heroes regularly fly or we have mutants shooting beams of energy from whatever orifice it comes out of in your average comic, but I guess this is more about . and that aspect is consistent with the comics (despite the entirely different looking Nick Fury).
  • Tedious

Having read the comic since its beginnings in the early 70's and even dealing with a retconned Nick Fury, all I can say about the show is, Oh my god is it tedious & boring! Other than May & Colson, I want all the characters to die!
  • update!!

please release the ep11 of s02.
  • For a very unrealistic show, it's actually quite good.

As in, it's enjoyable. Not just for comic-book fans like myself, but I would recommend Agents of to just about anyone. Does it have its flaws? Yes, especially in season 1. But nonetheless, it has a great pace of action, you catch an attachment to the characters & it has a sort of Firefly feeling to it (Firefly fans will know what I mean by that)... Oh and I wasn't Skye's biggest fan at first either, found her way too emotional but she grew on me and is even funny at times.
  • Still in Luv with but...

I watched from Ep one and I will be watching to the end, which I hope is a loooong time from now. I have noticed of late that the glib one liners and sense of fun is a little lacking. Yes, I know the whole Hydra story line is going to be hard to get a chuckle from but I miss the to and fro between the main characters who are a little bit too intent and far less flippant, or is it just me ?
  • LAST DAMN NERVE!!

Ok, so I thought Skye was annoying me the first episod; I guess they plan on having her annoy us this entire season. S02E05
  • Loving this show

Love the many twists and turns with long term plot development that at times takes almost the entire season to resolve. The characters are all interesting and very little is predictable. Loving it!
  • This show is actually pretty damn good.

I've always been a fan of Joss Whedon (Jed + Maurissa too!) and I loved The Avengers, so Agents of SHIELD seemed right up my alley and it is. It's got the action, the family dynamic that Whedon is famous for in his shows, the bond between the characters are actually pretty strong right off the bat and only gain for traction as the show goes on, there's also classic themes like love, trust, and betrayal. The MCU Films are connected to the show, which actually furthers the "big picture" plot between movies and adds superheroes and villains like 'Deathlock' and 'Quake' and the occasional appearance by Nick Fury and Maria Hill. Season 2 is about to be on hiatus but so far so good.
  • I liked this show to start now I LOVE it!

This show started slow but the end of season1 and the start of season 2 have been wonderful and wow what a great mid season finale. I've loved the slow reveal of who Skye is and of her character development. The season finale answered many of the questions and left us with an entirely new set of questions for the remaining episodes of season 2. I can't wait until March. anyone with a time machine? I would pay dearly for for just a jump of just a few months forward.
< 1 2 3 4 5