Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

The Hub

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Nov 12, 2013 on ABC

• The episode I've been waiting for

Finally we got to see more of the organisation SHIELD - it really was about time, the show is called Agents of SHIELD after all. For me, this wipes away many if not all remaining problems I had with the show. Now we know what place the team has inside the organisation, and it seems it has proven itself to deserve a very special spot. SHIELD tested them and they succeeded as a team.

The episode was also not shy to speak about the obvious stereotypes: May's missing facial expressions and Simmon's over-correctness to name two. Coulson's past and Skye's parents become bigger mysteries than before and shape the characters and the big picture. We're starting to dig deeper and it's only the first step towards classical Whedon characters and stories. Thank god!

It really feels like everything is finally falling into place. I was a bit worried that it took so long. Then again, not many shows can say they have found themselves after just seven episodes.

And this all happened in an episode that had everything: Great Humor, amazing action, suspicion and drama. I can't wait to see the next episodes. Bring it on!